NO MORE WAITING

Amarsri tired by the traveling quickly removed her Jewelleries and fell asleep, only to see another peculiar dream. This time she saw 3 godly men and 2 goddess like women holding a baby girl. That Man was also their. But this time he looked extremely gentle, she knew he was the same Man who was killing those people mercilessly from his Silhouette, but how ? He didn't seem what he was before, his eyes just showed love and affection, it seemed like this man could never get angry. Then an old man with long white beard approached them and said that when she turns 15 in the end of dwapar yug she will remember everything if Mahadev reminds her. For some reason that Man looked like Vasudev Shri Krishna strongly, really the resemblance was uncanny.

Amarsri woke up panting, who was that Man she saw in her dreams ? How can someone be so merciless one moment and so affectionate the other ? Only if the baby was his daughter ? Did something happen to her that made him so angry ? If yes, then what ? And why did he resembled Vasudev so much ? Maybe because she was spending so much time with him, therefore she saw him in his dreams.
She got up and opened the window and saw the sun was about to rise, suddenly she heard a knock at the door. She made her way towards it and opened the door and found Maharaj Dilip and Maharani Aarvi entered and hugged Amarsri tightly.

"JANMADIN KI BADHIYA, PUTRI AMARSRI." Maharani said. Amarsri touched their feet.

"KALYAN HO PUTRI AWANTIKA." Maharaj said.

"PUTRI HUM TUMHE YEH BATANE AAYE HAI KI, HUM LOG AAJ SOMNATH MANDIR JAYENGE, TOH NAHA KE TAIYAAR HO JAO." Maharani Aarvi said cupping her face, trying hard not to show sadness in her voice. But Amarsri noticed it.
"KYA HUA MAA, KISI BAAT SE DUKHI HAI ?" Amarsri asked and a tear fell from Maharani Aarvi's eye.
"NAHI PUTRI, BAS TUM ITNE JALDI BADI HO GAYI TOH DIL BHAR AAYA." She said the truth, from the moment Amarsri was given to them by Brahma dev Maharani Aarvi dreaded the moment when she will turn 15 and will be separated from her. She thought that she will strengthen her heart and make her mind but was never able to, no mother ever could.

"TUM JAO NAHA LO, AAJ TUMHARA SRINGAR MAI KARUNGI APNE HATHO SE." Maharani Aarvi said. Amarsri nodded and went to the bathroom and Dilip went outside wanting to give them some time to themselves.
Soon Amarsri came out with wet hair and wore the clothes Maharani Aarvi chose for her, she steamed her hair and then started to put jewellery on her.

"MAA, YEH PAYAL AUR KANGAN MUJHE KISNE DIYE ?" Amarsri asked looking at them.