RAAS-LEELA

At midnight, Amarsri silently made her way towards Vasudev’s room. Surprisingly the whole palace was asleep even the guards. She was about to knock at his door but before she could, he opened it smilingly, he looked like he was impatiently waiting for her. He asked her to come inside and then he locked the door. His room was gigantic and even had a beautiful garden connected to it with a swing.

“AANKHE BAND KARO PUTRI.” He said and Amarsri closed her eyes. He held her hands guiding her somewhere in the connected garden. They walked for a while, Amarsri wondered how big the garden was.

“AB AANKHE KHOLO.” He said, she opened her eyes and was shocked seeing her surroundings, they were not in Dwarika anymore but between a forest, Everything here was lit like it was Diwali, she then saw around 100 GOPIS looking at both of them with nothing but love and affection. One of them approached them, she was dressed in pink and wore flower and gold ornaments, she had a gave a motherly vibe to Amarsri.

“AMARSRI, INSE MILO YEH HAI MERI RADHA.” He said.

“PRANIPAT DEVI RADHA.” Amarsri said smiling now that she realised Radha was none other than Mata Laxmi.

“BILKUL KRISHNA JAISI MOHAK MUSKAAN HAI TUMAHARI PUTRI.” Radha said smiling as she cupped Amarsri's face.

“PUTRI YEH HAI VRINDAVAN KI GOPIYA OR MERI SAKHIYA, HUM AKSAR YAHA RAATRI KO RAAS KARTE HAI.” Vasudev said.

“MERI SAKHIYO, AAPNE MUJHE JITNA PREM DIYA HAI, AMARSRI KO BHI UTNA HI PREM DIJIYE.” Vasudev said to them.

One of them approached Amarsri and dragged her towards the group made her sit down. Radha came towards her with a pot full of MAKHAN and fed her a mouthful. It had the most blissful taste ever, Amarsri couldn’t help but smile as it coolly melted in her mouth. The GOPIS chuckled at her reaction, as Krishna when younger gave the same reaction eating it after breaking their MATKIS. Soon Vasudev started playing flute, all the GOPIS went to his direction dragging Amarsri with them forming a circle around him and Radha, and the Raas started.

Everyone started dancing around in circles, flowers showering from above mysteriously, they danced for a while but few GOPIS stopped

“KYA AAPKO SIRF RADHA SE PREM HAI ?” One asked.

“HUM BHI HAI USS PREM KE ADHIKAARI, HUMARE SAATH BHI NRITYA KIJIYE.” Another said. Vasudev chuckled.

“MAI TOH SABKE SAATH HU.” He said smiling, Amarsri didn’t understood what he meant but then, someone tapped on her shoulder, she turned around and was surprised to see Vasudev. She glanced behind and he was also with Radha. And then looked around and he was with everybody.

"RAAS KHELE ?” He asked offering his hand, Amarsri chuckled at his MAYA

"RAAS KHELE ?” He asked offering his hand, Amarsri chuckled at his MAYA. She accepted his offer, who in the right mind wouldn’t ? (Maybe Kauravas and Shakuni, but who said they are in right mind)
Everyone again started dancing, the divine Raas Leela went till dawn.

Truly it was amazing, Amarsri would always remember this birthday not only because she was reunited with Narayan but also because of the RAAS LEELA.

“CHALE PUTRI ?” Vasudev asked.

“HA CHALIYE.” She said. She said her goodbyes to the GOPIS and Radha. Then they both went deep in the jungle and came out of the garden connected to his room.

“YEH JANMADIN HUMESHA YAAD RAHEGA MUJHE.” She said excitedly, Vasudev chuckled.

“EK PRASHNA PUCHU ?” She said, he nodded.

“PURI RAAT NRITYA KIYA, SOYI BHI NAHI, PHIR BHI THAKAWAT NAHI LAG RAHI AUR NEEND BHI NAHI AA RAHI, AISA KAISE ?” She asked confused. He chuckled.

“YAHI TOH RAAS KI KHAAS BAAT HAI, KARTE WAKT MAN NAHI THAKTA ISLIYE SHARIR BHI NAHI THAKTA.” He said and she smiled.
---------------------------------
A/N
HOW I WOULD LOVE TO DO RAAS WITH SHRI KRISHNA ? WOULDN'T YOU ?

SEE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO TO GET AN IDEA ABOUT HOW THIS RAAS WENT.

I AM GOING TO ADD ONE MORE CHAPTER OF RAAS IN THE STORYLINE SOON. WHAT DO YOU SAY ? WANT ANOTHER ?

THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️