DUSHASHAN'S DEATH

It's the 16th day of war and Bheem wants to kill the rest of the brothers and Dushashan. The rest of the Kaunteyas are occupying the warriors who are a hurdle in their way and keeping the soldiers away.

"DUSHASHAN KAHA HO TUM ? BHES BADAL KE CHUP GAYE HO KYA ?" Bheem called.

"MAI YAHA HU BHRATA BHEEM ! AUR BHES BADAL KE CHUPNA MAHARAJ PANDU KE PUTRA KARTE HAI, DHRITRASHTRA KE NAHI !" Dushashan said.

"YUDH KARO !!" Bheem challenged. They both engaged in a duel with Bheem getting the upper hand easily. Dushashan was a good mace fighter but he was no Duryodhan, but even Duryodhan cannot defeat Bheem. Dushashan fell down with Bheem's foot on his chest.

"TUM MARNE SE PEHLE SWAYAM APNE AAKHO SE DEKHO KI TUMHARI CHHATI KE RAKT SE PAANCHALI KE BAAL DHOYE JAYENGE." Bheem roared kicking Dushashan, he was thrown at a distance.

Two kaurav brothers came and attacked Bheem, he neck locked them both with his arms.

"TUMSE PEHLE TUMHARE ANYA BHAI MRITYU KO PRAPT HONGE DUSHASHAN, RAKSHA KAR SAKO TOH KARLO !!" Bheem roared.

"YEH GAYA 83 ! AUR YEH GAYA 84 !!" Bheem roared breaking the neck of both the brothers.

More kaurava brothers came to fight with Bheem, all of them lunged towards him together. But Bheem easily defeated them all at once.

"95 !!" Bheem roared killing the last one.

"PRATIKSHA KARO DUSHASHAN, JAISE-JAISE TUMHARE BHAI MARENGE TUMHARA BHAYE BADHTA JAYEGA !! AUR FIR TUMHARI MRITYU UTNI HI BHAYANAK HOGI !!" Bheem roared and Dushashan ran away from there as fast as he could.

"BHAGO DUSHASHAN BHAGO !! AAJ ISS SANSAAR MAI TUMHE KAHI RAKSHA NAHI MILEGI !!" Bheem roared.

Three more Kaurav brothers came and engaged in a battle with Bheem, Bheem choked two of them to death and killed the last one with his mace.

"98 !!" Bheem roared, Dushashan ran to Shakuni for his protection knowing he was next.

"MAMASHREE !! MERA RAKSHAN KIJIYE WOH BHEEM MUJHE MARNE AAYA HAI !!" Dushashan pleaded.

"MERE BACCHE JAB HATHI ANKUSH SE BAHAR HO JAYE TOH USKE MAARG SE HAT JANA CHAHIYE. BHAG JAO MERE BACCHE BHAG JAO ISS RANBHUMI SE." Shakuni said killing a soldier on the horse, the soldier fell and Dushashan quickly got on the horse and tried to flee out of the Ranbhumi but was stopped by Yuddhistir, Nakul and Sehdev who attacked him and pinned him on the ground.

It was almost sunset when Bheem came and stood above the head of Dushashan, he tightly grabbed his face with finger nails digging inside.

"CHINTA MAT KARO DUSHASHAN, JAB TAK PANCHALI KE KESH TUMHARE RAKT SE NAHI DHULTE MAI TUMHE MARNE NAHI DUNGA !!" Bheem roared.

Soon it was sunset time and Draupadi came to the Ranbhumi escorted by Upapandavas. She was wearing red saree, with long hair, dark as night, unbraided since 13 years.

Bheem picked Dushashan up and threw him around like he threw Draupadi on the day of Dyut Sabha. He then grabbed Dushashan's hair and dragged him to Panchali.

"BHRATA DURYODHAN !!!! BHRATA DURYODHAN !!"Dushashan kept calling as Bheem threw him at Draupadi's feet.

Bheem grabbed Dushashan's right hand which touched Draupadi's sacred hair and ripped it off. By then Duryodhan and Shakuni both came and stood their in complete shock. Bheem ripped Dushashan's other hand too in the same manner.

"DEKHO DURYODHAN !!!! JO BHUJAYE STREEYO KE SAMAAN PAR HATH DALE USKO AISE HI UKHADNA PADEGA !!" Bheem roared as Dushashan screamed in agony.

Bheem then punched Dushashan's chest so hard that it started bleeding, He then digged his fingernails on his chest and ripped it apart causing a fountain of blood to ooze out. Duryodhan fell on his kneel, as Krishna, Arjun, Karn and Amarsri came to the spot.

"AAO PANCHALI, APNE APRADHI KO DAND PRAPT KARTE DEKHO !" Bheem said. Draupadi came near them and kneeled down, right above Dushashan's head.

"MAI TUMHARE KESH ISKE RAKT SE DHOYUNGA FIR TUMHE APNE KESH KHULE NAHI RAKHNE PADENGE." Bheem said.

He filled his hands with blood from Dushashan's chest and poured it over Draupadi's long hair completing his promise and oath. The almost dead Dushashan kept looking at her, regretting his actions. He filled his hands again with blood and looked at Duryodhan.

"DEKHO DURYODHAN MAI TUMHARE BHAI KA LAHU PI RAHA HU." Bheem said but as he was about to drink his blood Panchali held his hand stopping him.

"BHAI HAI WOH AAPKA BHI, ARYA." Draupadi said, Bheem looked at her and then looked at himself completely covered in blood. He threw the blood away and cupped Dushashan's face.

"TUMHARE PISACHO JAISE KARYO NE MUJHE BHI PISACH BANA DIYA !" Bheem sobbed.

"DHITKAR HAI TUM PAR DURYODHAN !! KYA PRAPT HUYA TUMHE ISS YUDH SE ?!?! DEKHIYE MAHARAJ DHRITRASHRA KE PUTRA ! DEKHIYE HASTINAPOOR KE YUVRAJ !! KYA STITHI KI HAI AAPNE APNE VANSH KI !!" Draupadi yelled crying.

Well no-one got anything from Mahabharat except destruction, death and misery.
--------------------------------
A/N
DUSHASHAN MARA GAYA !!

THIS THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️