SWARNARATHI

Few months passed like seconds for Amarsri as she used to practice her powers with Mahadev. She started getting hang of the dark powers, Mahadev happy by her accomplishments gave her a Trishul similar to his but more regal. The trishul was powerful enough to eliminate entire civilizations at once if used correctly. It can only be summoned by Amarsri, anyone else who tries to take it by Adharm shall perish the very second.

“PUTRI AB TUMHE TUMHARI VINASHKARI SHAKTIYO KA BODH AUR ABHYAAS HO GAYA HAI, ISKA PRAYOG HUMESHA DHARM KE LIYE KARNA

“PUTRI AB TUMHE TUMHARI VINASHKARI SHAKTIYO KA BODH AUR ABHYAAS HO GAYA HAI, ISKA PRAYOG HUMESHA DHARM KE LIYE KARNA.” Mahadev said, Amarsri nodded.

By then a bright light emerged in the room and took the form of a woman, wearing white and red saree, a serene look in her face. Amarsri smiled seeing Mata Parvati after so long. She went near her and touched her feet.

“SADA SUKHI RAHO, PUTRI TUMHE ITNE SALO BAAD DEKHKE MAN PRAFULLIT HO GAYA, ISS LIYE HUM TUMHE BHET DENE AAYE HAI.” Mata Parvati said.

“AAPKA AASHIRWAD HI MERE LIYE PARYAPT HAI MATA.” Amarsri said.

“KINTU HUMARE OOR SE YEH BHET TUMHE SWIKAR KARNA HI HOGA.” Mata Parvati said smiling, she summoned a sword and gave it to Amarsri, who bowed in front of it before taking it.

“YEH HAI MERI TALWAAR KHADAG, ISKA PRAYOG HUMESHA AGYANTA KE NAASH HETU HUA HAI, MAI CHAHUNGI TUM BHI ISKA SAHI PRAYOG KARO

“YEH HAI MERI TALWAAR KHADAG, ISKA PRAYOG HUMESHA AGYANTA KE NAASH HETU HUA HAI, MAI CHAHUNGI TUM BHI ISKA SAHI PRAYOG KARO.” She said.

Amarsri thanked both of them and they disappeared, probably teleported back to Kailash. Amarsri admired the sword, suddenly she heard a knock at the door. She quickly made the sword vanish and turned around. And saw Sulekha, her sakhi/maid, reading a scroll with yellow cover and morpankh logo on it, Amarsri knew instantly from who it was.

“DWARIKADHEESH NE AAPKO PANCHAL KI RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI KE SWAYAMVAR MAI PAHUCHNE KA NIMANTRAN DIYA HAI.” Sulekha said giving the scroll to Amarsri.

“AB DWARIKADHEESH KA NIMANTRAN HAI, TOH JANA HI PADEGA.” Amarsri smiled looking at the scroll.

“AVANTIKA, JITNA MAINE SUNA THA, MAHARAJ DRUPAD KI TOH EK HI PUTRI THI, SHIKHANDINI. YEH DRAUPADI KAHA SE AAYI.” Sulekha asked.

“YAGYA SE JANMI HAI YAGYASENI DRAUPADI, APNE BHAI DHRISHTADYUMN KE SAATH. MERI TARAH NITYAYUVANI AUR AYONIJA HAI.” Amarsri said, Sulekha nodded understanding.

“HUMARE JAANE KI VYAVASTHA KARO, HUM MAHARAJ AUR MAHARANI KO BATA KE AATE HAI.” Amarsri said. She went to her parents and asked permission for going.

“AWASHYA JAO PUTRI, AGAYA HAI KINTU ISS BAAR TUM SADHARAN RATH PAR NAHI JAOGI.” Maharaj Dilip said, Maharani Aarvi gave a knowing smile.

“ARTHAT ?" Amarsri asked, Dilip took her to the balcony and showed something to her and her jaw dropped.

“HUMNE KHAAS TUMHARE LIYE YEH SWARNA KA RATH BANWAYA HAI, ISKI GATI BHI BAKI RATHO SE TEJ HAI, AAJSE TUM YAHI RATH CHALOGI, SWARNARATHI AMARSRI.” Maharaj said proudly. Amarsri smiled at the name Swarnarathi, history will now remember her with one more name. Maharaj and Maharani really gave her a Rath made of actual gold, well they were firm believers of the saying, if you have wealth, you may as well show it like a champion.

Next day Amarsri left for Panchal in her Swarnarath. Truly the speed was more than the usual Rath, it also moved smoothly and swiftly. Although Amarsri asked to ride the rath alone, Maharani insisted on keeping a Saarthi.
---------------------------
A/N
AMARSRI IS ON HER WAY TO DRAUPADI'S SWAYAMVAR.

THIS THE THIRD UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ♥️