A GRAVE MISTAKE

Amarsri was extremely furious at Samb, how dare he treat his wife like that. Behind her stood a very shocked Rukmavati, she was not able to believe the fact that Samb would do such a thing to his wife, Had Amarsri not suggested to visit Laxmana god knows what would have happened today.

Laxmana was relieved to see both of them, she ran up to Rukmavati and hugged her tightly. Rukmavati also hugged her hard trying to make her feel safe and secure, Laxmana cried in her embrace.

Amarsri stomped up to Samb, grabbed his neck and pulled him up. Her eyes were red in anger as if they were on fire, Samb looked at her with wide eyes.

"LAXMANA NISANKOCH HOKE BATAO, KYA TUMHARI YEH DASHA SAMB NE KI HAI ?" Amarsri asked although she already knew the answer, she wanted to hear it from Laxmana's mouth

"REHNE DIJIYE JIJI, INHE CHOD DIJIYE." Laxmana requested crying.

"LAXMANA BATAO !!!!" Amarsri yelled.

"H-HA JIJI." Laxmana said.

"KYA YEH PEHLI BAAR HUA HAI ?" Rukmavati asked.

"NAHI." Laxmana said crying.

"TUMHARE SAATH ITNA KRUR VYAVHAAR HUA AUR TUMNE KISI KO KAHA BHI NAHI. KYU ?" Amarsri asked Laxmana while tightening his grip around his neck, Samb choked.

"HUME LAGA KI KOI HUMARA VISHWAS NAHI KAREGA." Laxmana said crying, Rukmavati wiped her tears.

"AAP HUM DONO KE BICH MAT BOLIYE JIJI." Samb managed to say in her tight grasp.

"BAHUT BADA APRADH KIYA HAI TUMNE, SAMB" Amarsri said lightly but still in a deadly tone. Samb gulped but how can his ego allow him to be weak in front of her, he had to appear stronger even if he is pretending.

"KYA KARENGI HAI AAP ? PITASHREE KO KEH DENGI ?" Samb taunted foolishly.

"PITASHREE KO KYU KASHT DENA ?" Amarsri said in a deadly tone and grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him out of the room.

This time Amarsri is not going to let another man treat a woman like that, no matter if Samb is her brother. She didn't do anything to help Draupadi and it was killing her inside but now she will not wait for Krishna to come for rescue, because she will be Krishna this time for Laxmana.

Samb made a grave mistake challenging Amarsri because as we expected Amarsri has a much more violent but extremely effective way to handle this situation.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
WHAT IS AMARSRI GOING TO DO TO SAMB?
WELL I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT FOR NOW BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN THAT :

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️.