AGNISUR

"KAHA HAI WOH AVANTIKA !?" A demon roared from above. Everyone started running.

"MAI HU AGNISUR, AAJ AVANTIKA KA ANNT MERE HATHO HOGA !!" Agnisur roared and his eyes fell on Amarsri, he looked at her up and down. She looked exactly like what Shakuni described.

"TOH TU HAI WOH AVANTIKA." Agnisur said. Amarsri was about to summon her Chakra but remembered Achyuta told her not to. Now what ?

Achyuta grabbed her hand ran towards the forest, Amarsri was shocked seeing an old woman run so fast. The royal family also ran behind them, Agnisur laughed and went after them.

They all reached the forest but Agnisur stood in front of them, stopping their way. Dilip, Prithvik and Chandraban took out their swords and bravely stood in front of him.

"PEHELE HUMSE YUDH KARO !!" Prithvik challenged. Agnisur summoned a fire blast and threw it at their direction, they all got thrown in the other direction. But the place where the blast fell created a huge pit full of fire with Achyuta and Amarsri on one side and the rest of them on the other side. Now all the forest was lit on fire.

"AMARSRI!!" Aarvi and Pallavi screamed scared

"AB KAUN BACHAYEGA TUMHE ?!" Agnisur roared laughing. Amarsri was not able to focus on anything with so much heat around her, it made her feel weak.

"MAI." Achyuta said coming in front of her. Agnisur laughed and threw a fire blast at Achyuta but instead of killing her, the fire was absorbed by her body. Agnisur was shocked seeing it. Krishna dropped his disguise of Achyuta and revealed himself to everyone. Amarsri looked at him suprised, that's why Achyuta seemed so familiar.

Agnisur again threw a fire blast at him but before it could touch Krishna it vanished. He again threw a fire ball at him, this time Krishna caught it by hands and threw it back to him, Agnisur jerked back by his own blast hitting him in the chest.

"ASAMBHAV, MERE YEH AGNI TOH DEVTAO KA BHI ANNT KAR DE!!" Agnisur said shocked.

"AGNISUR, YEH AGNI MUJSE HI UTPAN HUYI HAI BHALA MUJHE KYA JALAEGI." Krishna said.

"AGNI TUMSE UTPAN HUYI ? ARTHAT NARAYAN !?" Agnisur said as realization hit him.

"MUJHE KSHAMA KIJIYE NARAYAN, MAI APKO PEHECHAN NAHI PAYA. KRIPIYA MUJHE MOKSH PRADAN KIJIYE." Agnisur said as all the fire around the forest and in the diversion was extinguished.

"AWASHYA." Krishna said smiling and Agnisur vanished as he attained salvation.

Dilip, Aarvi and the rest of them came towards him, Krishna gave Dilip an apologetic look. Dilip shook her head and hugged him.

"CHHALIYA." Dilip said, Krishna chuckled.

"MUJHE KSHAMA KARNA BHAIYA, MAINE AAPKE PREM PAR SANDEH KIYA." Aarvi said, Krishna shook his head and smiled.

"AMARSRI ?" Krishna called for her but received no response, he looked at her and there she stood with her feet trembling, finding it difficult to stand. The hot temperature probably increased the poison level in her body. Krishna ran up to her and caught her in his arms before she could fall on the ground. She looked at him and smiled before falling unconscious. He picked her up and ran towards the Rath, Dilip also followed. Krishna sat on the Rath with Amarsri in his arms and Dilip sat in the charioteer's place.

"ISSE KYA HUA KRISHNA ?" Dilip asked riding the rath.

"GARMI SE SHARIR MAI VISH KI MATRA BADHGAYI HAI." Krishna said not taking his eyes off from her.

"TUM AVANTIKA KO WAPAS THIK KAR SAKTE HO NA ?" Dilip asked worried.

"YEH VISH NIKALNA AB MERE BAS KI BAAT NAHI." Krishna said worriedly.

"TOH TUMHARE ALAWA KAUN NIKAL SAKTA HAI ?" Dilip asked scared.

"AB ISS VISH KO WAHI NIKAL SAKTE HAI, JINHONE SWAYAM VISH PAAN KIYA HAI." Krishna said.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
KINTU JINHONE VISH PAAN KIYA HAI WOH TOH MAHATWAPOORN TAPASYA MAI LEEN HAI.

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️