THE TAPASVI

All the people from Hastinapoor arrived today for the wedding. Amarsri was getting Subhadra ready, something she learned in all these years was how to do Sringar when she is not with Krishna. Kunti arrived with gifts on behalf of Gandhari in her room. Subhadra hugged her tightly and started crying not wanting to marry Duryodhan. But Kunti told her that it is a duty and life of a princess.

“KINTU MAI TOH AAPKE PUTRA KUMAR ARJUN KO APNA PATI MAAN CHUKI HU.” Subhadra said shocking Kunti.

“YEH TOH ANARTH HOGAYA.” Kunti said sheepishly.

“AAP APNE PUTRA KO ADESH DIJIYE NA, KI MUJHSE VIVAH KARLE, ISSE KURUO KA APMAAN BHI NAHI HOGA.” Subhadra pleaded.

“ARJUN KAHA HAI, YEH MUJHE BHI NAHI PATA.” Kunti says, Subhadra now lost all the hope, she was finding it hard to accept the marriage but she had to.

Amarsri and Subhadra went to Somnath Mandir to offer their prayers, before the wedding. They reached the temple with few dasis, the wedding was taking place at the public space behind the temple.

“PRANIPAT MAHATMA, AAJ HUMARI RAJKUMARI KA VIVAH HAI, KRIPIYA INHE AASHIRWAD DIJIYE.” A dasi said to Arjun.

Subhadra took some flowers from the plate and kept it in front of him and touched his feet.

“KALYAN HO.....EK TAPASVI SE SANSAAR KA SUKH MAANG RAHI HO KANYA ?” Arjun asked.

“NAHI, AGAR AASHIRWAD DENA HAI TOH KEVAL ITNA DIJIYE KI AAJ MERA VIVAH HI NA HO.” Subhadra said.

“KISKI AGYA SE VIVAH KAR RAHI HO ?” Arjun asked.

“JYESHT BHRATA KI ADESH SE.” Subhadra said.

“TOH UNKA ADESH MANO, AGAR MADHAV CHAHTE HAI KI YADAV KURUO KE PAKSH MAI RAHE TOH UCHIT HI HOGA .” Arjun said.

“AAP MERE BHRATA KO JANTE HAI ?” Subhadra asked.

“ MAHATMA TRIKAL GYANI HOTE HAI, WOH KYA NAHI JANTE HAI.” A dasi said.

“CHALO ANDAR.” Subhadra said to Amarsri who was just smiling at the awkward love birds.

“AAP JAYO MAI YAHI HU.” Amarsri said, Subhadra nodded and left with the Dasis.

“PREM KARTE HO TOH BATA KYU NAHI DETE, SAKHA.” Amarsri said to Arjun.

“MAI PREM NAHI KARTA, KEVAL CHINTA KARTA HU” Arjun said denying her claims. Amarsri gave him a look that said -don't lie to me-, Arjun sighed giving up.

“KINTU USKA KA VIVAH HAI AAJ.” Arjun said.

“TOH KYA AAP VIVAH NAHI KAROGE ?” Amarsri asked.

“KHUSHI SE KARLETA, KINTU KAISE ?” Arjun asked. He cared for Subhadra, but didn’t know how to stop the wedding. Amarsri sighed mentally face palming herself, was this the same guy with whom she abducted Mata Rukmini.

By then Subhadra came with the dasis and both left to the other side of the Mandap, where Krishna was waiting for them. He sighed seeing Subhadra this sad.

“SUBHADRA, TUM KYA ARJUN SE SACHA PREM KARTI HO ?” Krishna asked. Subhadra nodded.

“TOH TUMHARA VIVAH USSI SE HOGA.” Krishna said.

“KAISE BHRATASHREE ?” Subhadra asked confused.

“PUTRI AMARSRI JAO, PARTH KO SHIGRAH YAHA LE AAYO.” Krishna told Amarsri, she smiled and ran back to the temple and found Arjun still meditating.

“SAKHA, MERE SAATH CHALIYE.” Amarsri said panting.

“KAHA ?” Arjun asked confused.

“APKE MADHAV NE BULAYA HAI.” Amarsri said.

“KINTU MERI TAPASYA ?” Arjun asked.

“PURN HUI, AB CHALO.” Amarsri said dragging him with her.

They both reached the other side of the wedding podium, Subhadra was surprised seeing him. Amarsri left saying one has to stay at the mandap, if things go south.