ANNT KA ARAMBH

The Pandavas with Panchali left for Hastinapoor the very next day they got the invitation. Karna stayed back as someone had to for the protection of Kingdom, Subhadra, Vrushali and the 3 year old Vrishsena.

Karna from the morning was feeling restless and anxious. He didn’t want them to go, as much as he knew Duryodhan, Karna was sure the game of dice was a mere facade for something worse. Karna asked Yuddhistir not to go, but Yuddhistir as always did the foolishness in the name of Dharma and didn’t listen to him.

Here in Dwarika Krishna and Balram were busy in battle against Maharaj Shalv who waged the war due to Shishupal’s death. Amarsri was in palace protecting women and children in case someone breaks in. Although she was in the palace Amarsri’s mind was in Hastinapoor. She saw how Shakuni cheated and won the property and wealth of the Pandavas. She didn’t worry, as long as it was material things that was lost, its okay.

But what Yuddhistir did next made her anxious, Yuddhistir placed the bet on Nakul and lost. Nakul, the most handsome, the best swordsman in the entire Aryavart was now a mere slave to Duryodhan.

Next Yuddhistir placed bet on Sehdev and lost again. Sehdev the wisest and the man who could predict and forsee the future, best at using axes was now a mere slave to Duryodhan.

Yuddhistir now placed bet on Arjun, a tear fell from Amarsri’s eyes. As expected he lost again. The greatest Archer in the entire Aryavart, The Gandivdhari Arjun was also a mere slave to Duryodhan now.

Yuddhistir then placed a bet on Bheem, but Bheem didn’t seem bothered by it. He proposed an idea that after Yuddhistir looses him also, he as a Samrat can order Hastinapoor to free the Pandavas. A ray of hope shone in Amarsri’s eyes, she prayed Yuddhistir to follow the same. As expected Yuddhistir lost Bheem and then ordered Hastinapoor to free his brother.

But Shakuni tricked and convinced Yuddhistir in saying that he was proud at his Dharma and vision.

“HEY NARAYAN.” Amarsri whispered as Yuddhistir placed a bet on himself and lost. Now the Chakravartin Samrat of Aryavart, The eldest son of late king Pandu, The Dharmraj Yuddhistir was a mere slave to Duryodhan.

Shakuni now proposed an offer to ‘Das' Yuddhistir, he asked him to place a bet on Draupadi and if he wins all his wealth and property would be given back to him respectfully.

“NAHI BADE BHAIYA.” Amarsri said as Yuddhistir placed the bet on Draupadi. He played well this time but lost nonetheless. Duryodhan asked Dushashan to bring Draupadi in the court, Pitamah, Vidur and Guru Drone yelled and stopped him.

“PITAMAH, YEH APRADH HONE SE AB AAP HI ROK SAKTE HAI, KRIPIYA ATAL RAHENA.” Amarsri whispered, but Shakuni made Dhritrashtra order Pitamah to back away.

Duryodhan ordered Dushashan to bring Draupadi to the court and if she resists drag her to the court by her hair. Amarsri was furious now, furious at the Adharm, furious at the pointless helplessness of the great and esteemed warriors and also her own helplessness in this situation, the Harihareshwari, the one who maintains oneness and balance in the whole universe felt helpless. She knew there was nothing she can do.

Dushashan went to Draupadi’s room and dragged her to the court by her hair, Draupadi was yelling and screaming for help but no true warriors present there stood up, they just cried silently.

“TERE JIS HATHO NE DRAUPADI KE KESH CHUYE HAI, USSE UKHADNA HOGA.” Amarsri said looking at how Dushashan threw Draupadi towards the Dyut stage. Draupadi begged her husbands, Pitamah, Guru Dronacharya, Vidur and Maharaj to help her but they just stood their crying helplessly.

“INN KAYERO SE KUCH NAHI HOGA DRAUPADI, INHE APNA DHARM DEKHNA HAI. KINTU AISA DHARM HI KYA JO SHURVEER YODHAO KO NAPUNSAK BANA DE.” Amarsri said looking at the scene.

“AAO DASI DRAUPADI MERI JANGHA PAR BAITHO.” Duryodhan said, tapping his thigh.

“TERI YAHI JANGHA TERI MRITYU KA KARAN BANEGI MURKH.” Amarsri said looking at them.

“PAACH PURUSHO SE SAMBANDH RAKHNE WALI STREEYA SAMRAGINI NAHI HOTI, VAISHYA HOTI HAI AISI STREEYA.” Ashwathama said.

“TUMHE KYA KAHU MAI ASHWATHAMA? TUM TOH ITNE TUCH PRANI HO KI MRITYU BHI TUMHARE PAAS NAHI AANA CHAHTI.” Amarsri said.

Duryodhan ordered Dushashan to Disrobe Draupadi, the Pandavas stood up and yelled at him. Vikarn and Yuyutsu even tried to stop him but it was of no help.

“AB MERA RAKSHAN AB AAP NAHI KAR PAYENGE, AGAR MERA RAKSHAN HONA HOGA TOH SWAYAM ISHWAR HI KARENGE” Draupadi said as she stood up slowly, her bruised body finding it difficult to stand. She joined her hands, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She called for her only hope and savior.

“GOVIND.” Draupadi said as Dushashan started forcefully pulling her sari.

"HEY KRISHNA GOVIND HARE MURARI, HEY NATH NARAYAN VASUDEVA.” Amarsri kept chanting and praying to the only true savior Vasudev Shri Krishna.

Suddenly long red cloth magically appeared out nowhere and formed a barrier around Draupadi and it joined in her sari extending it. Dushashan kept pulling it, but as much as he did it extended even more. Dushashan started panting but kept pulling nonetheless.

Suddenly the wind started howling in the sabha, all their jewelleries, Angvastra and Mukuts were flown away and fell on Draupadi’s feet. Soon Dushashan fell on the ground, finding it difficult breathe. All of them just joined their hands and thanked the mysterious entity that saved the dignity and respect of the Kuru Kulvadhu.

"ISS SANSAAR NE TUMHARE SAATH BAHUT ANYAYE KIYA HAI DRAUPADI KINTU TUM AUR TUMHARA VISHWAS, HUMESHA ATAL RAHE. MAI HARIHARESHWARI, TUMHE NAMAN KARTI HU AUR ISS SANSAAR KE OOR SE TUMSE KSHAMA MANGTI HU." Amarsri said joining her hands as tears dripped from her eyes.

Kunti and Gandhari came to the sabha, Kunti was shocked to see Draupadi in this condition, she immediately guessed what would’ve happened. She went towards Draupadi but Draupadi stopped her, raising her palms. She was about to curse the sabha to burn to the ground this very second but Gandhari stopped her.

“SHRAAP MAT DO PUTRI, DAYA KARO.” Gandhari pleaded.

“DAYA DHARMIYO PAR KI JAATI HAI, DANAVO PAR NAHI.” Amarsri said looking at the scene.

“MERA SHRAAP HI MERI DAYA HAI MAHARANI, DAND DUNGI TOH JEEVAN NARK PRATIT HOGA.” Draupadi said.

Gandhari asked Draupadi to ask any boon from Maharaj and Dhritrashtra readily agreed. Draupadi asked him to free her husbands and give back their weapons. He granted her and to show his guilt he was about to give them back their kingdom and titles but Duryodhan and Shakuni trapped him in their words again. Shakuni propsed an idea that pandavas to live in exile for 12 years and Agyatvas for 1 year and if they get caught in the cycle, then gain 12 years of exile and 1 year of Agyatvas. Draupadi and the Pandavas agreed and stomped out of their.

“ISS PAAP KA PRAYASHCHIT INHE APNE VINASH SE DENA HOGA. AB SHURU HUA HAI ANNT KA ARAMBH, IN MARDO KO AB PATA CHALEGA KI JAB-JAB NARI KA APMAAN HOGA TOH CHID JAYEGI MAHABHARAT !!” Amarsri cursed and left for Indraprasth.
--------------------------
A/N
ASLI KHEL TOH AB SHURU HUA HAI.

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APRECIATED.
STAY SAFE.