DANVEER

Amarsri was with the ladies that is Kunti, Draupadi, Subhadra, Uttara and Vrushali offering their prayers to Mahadev. When suddenly Amarsri felt a weird feeling in her heart, she looked at the direction where river Saraswati flowed and saw a huge glow there, her eyes widened as she realized what happened.

"KYA HUA JIJI ?" Uttara asked worried.

"NAKUL-SEHDEV KO BOLO APNI AOSHADI TAYIYAAR KARE." Amarsri said as she ran towards that direction.

When she reached at the river bank she saw Karn giving his Kavach to Ashwathama.

"RADHEY !!" She screamed as she saw his bloody body, Karna smiled as he closed his eyes and his legs gave up. But he didn't fall on the ground instead he fell in Amarsri's lap.

"RADHEY ! RADHEY !" Amarsri shaked his face a little. She snapped her head towards Ashwathama, who backed away.

"YEH DAAN DEKE RADHEY KO PUNYA AWASHYA MILEGA KINTU TUMHE BHISHAN PAAP, CHALE JAO ISSE POORV MAI KUCH KARDU." Amarsri said, Ashwathama ran away from there as fast as he could.

Amarsri made Karna stand up, supported his body and walked towards the tents. Everyone was shocked seeing him in this condition, Vrushali almost fainted. Nakul and Sehdev quickly brought the medicines thanks to Amarsri asking Uttara to inform them before hand.

"KRIPIYA AAP SAB BAHAR JAYIYE." Nakul said. Everyone nodded and left.

"JIJI AAPKE VASTRO PAR RAKT LAGA HAI, AAP JAAKE VASTRA BADAL LIJIYE MAI YAHA HU SABKE LIYE." Uttara said. Amarsri gave her a sad smile and left.

Amarsri removed her blood drenched clothes and took a quick bath, after she was done getting ready she went to Karna's tent and saw everyone standing outside worried. Even the Pandavas and their children came. Abhimanyu was consoling Vrishsena, whereas Arjun was consoling Kunti. Krishna stood their on the side awkwardly, Amarsri walked up to him but didn't say a word she just stood beside him to ease his awkwardness.

Soon Nakul and Sehdev came out and were showered with questions regarding Karna's health.

"JAB TAK JYESHT BHRATA APNI AAKHE NAHI KHOLTE HUM KUCH NAHI KEH SAKTE." Sehdev said, everyone exclaimed.

"HUMNE UNKA UPCHAAR KARDIYA HAI, AB SAB UNKE KE UPAR HAI." Nakul said disappointed. Kunti and Vrushali broke into tears. Krishna looked at Amarsri hopefully, she too looked at him and came to know what he meant.

"KYA MAI UNSE MIL SAKTI HU ?" Amarsri asked.

"AWASHYA." Nakul said.

Amarsri went inside and saw Karna completely unconscious, his body was covered with medicine. She walked upto him and sat beside him and took his hand in hers.

"HEY DANVEER, UTHO APNE VANSH KE LIYE, APNE PUTRO AUR BHATIJO KE LIYE UTHNA HI HOGA." Amarsri said as she kept one hand on his forehead.

"UTHO !!" Amarsri yelled sending energy to his body, Karna eyes shot open.

"AAH !" He sat up straight panting, it felt like his entire body was electrocuted but in a good way. He looked at Amarsri, who was smiling at him.

"BHRATASHREE UTH GAYE !!" Nakul exclaimed as he entered the tent after hearing Karna scream.

Karna looked at Amarsri and gave a thankful smile, she just chuckled and shrugged it off.

------------------------------
A/N
THANK GOD, KARNA UTH GAYA. AUR AMARSRI NE ASHWATHAMA KO DAND NAHI DIYA KYUKI USKA TOH JEEVAN HI USKA DAND HOGA. RIGHT MY LOVELY READERS ?

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️