eight

Allea saw, how in the past months, Kai was training hard all this time, he put his all efforts into learning to fight. As a result, he was able to grasp the basics completely, for such a young kid this was more than enough for self-defense. Allea especially liked to tease him and enjoyed the expression of terror on his face whenever she threatened him, sometimes when she had time on the weekends, she would also take some self-defense classes from his master. Whenever Kai saw Allea throwing punches & kicks, she'll look at him with narrowed eyes like she was preparing to perform it on him. This made him gain his determination back and learn to fight diligently, even his master was shocked at his disciples' such serious behavior.

What he didn't know was that the little man was afraid if he came back with a single bruise, this demon-of-a-girl will not hesitate to make them triple.

"Look at my child's face, It's all swollen and bloody! I can't believe such a young child can beat his fellows this ruthlessly! Are his parents preparing him to be a ruffian in the future!?"

"We want his parents here! Right now!"

"Yes...yes, please calm down. We have informed Kai's guardian, they must be here at any moment," Hearing Principal's words, the four angry-ladies in front of him puffed and with venomous glares toward the child stood in a corner with his head down, they walked toward their children seated on sofas getting first-aid. When they were called from the school of their kids being in a fight, they could never imagine that a child around nine-year-old has beaten their fourteen-year-olds, not to mention, in front of their battered and swollen sons, he stood there unharmed.

The principal wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed, he was able to handle the situation for now but when his eyes traveled to fierce ladies in front of him, he knew this momentary peace will be shattered once Kai's guardian came. Then, how will he handle this? In his school, only children of the upper-class studies, he knows he can't afford to provoke anyone, his thoughts made him sweat more.

Kai, who stood in the corner with his head ducked down, for others he might be looking afraid and pitiful but little did they know the young boy was smiling ambiguously, he managed to beat them without getting any bruise!

In the meantime, a knock on the principal's office door informed of Kai's guardian's presence. Each person standing inside moved their eyes toward the door, what they saw was a young girl in formal attire stepping inside, for a second they were puzzled, how could she be Kai's guardian? Instead of giving any look to the people in the room, she walked toward the boy standing in the corner.

"Where's Jackson? Who told you to come?"

Allea raised a brow at the child's attitude, she could hear the arrogance and proud look on his face. Ignoring this, she extended her hand to hold his chin and examined his face. She could not see any injury or blisters except his disheveled state. When Allea looked in his bright blue eyes staring at him with pride and hope of getting praise, Allea crushed his desire with her next words, "Do you think Jackson's useless to handle your bratty personality?"

"You! You're this ruffian's guardian!? Don't make us laugh and call your parents!" The children's mothers who witnessed the girl's interaction with Kai could guess their familiarity and started scolding her to vent out their anger.

"Hello, Mr. Walker, I'm here on behalf of Kai's guardian, I'm afraid Jackson couldn't make it as he's out of town," Ignoring the women's foul words, Allea directed her focus toward the principal, who was also at a loss after her appearance. Although the girl appeared calm & elegant but how will such a young girl handle this situation?

The mothers who were overlooked couldn't help but chime in again, "No wonder a neglected child will turn out like this!"

Allea once again disregarded them and addressed her words toward the principal, "What has happened Mr. Walker? Mind elaborating."