thirty-seven

Between the gleaming and blinking of various calming color lights, the illuminated building stood high and grand, exposing its exquisite outlook, attracting gazes miles away. Fancy cars were stopping in front of the entrance, the people who left them were either becoming a part of the long lines or showing their VIP passes to get an immediate entry, becoming the envy of people waiting for their turn. Their bodies were adorned in dresses that could be seen in the top designers' shops but still had to stand in lines to wait for their turns to enter the club. Yet their expressions of all zeal and enthusiasm were not effected, bustling with voices filled with anticipation. 

The Z'nA, the lights that ornamented around the name were enough to enhance the richness it represented. Whoever passed through the doors of the Z'nA was pictured by the paparazzi scattered around the corners. They didn't have to struggle to get any clear shot as whoever entered those doors haughtily looked toward their cameras, not wanting to lose the chance of prideful-boasting to the ones who failed to get their hands on the passes.

In between all the vibrance and liveliness that filled the air, a black Bentley Continental halted right before the entrance, with an SVU following behind it also stopped. People who were to witness this scene, this was not new for them, but still, their eyes were trained on the scene in front of them, curious to know who'll step out of the car. 

The front door opened, at the same time, from the SUV two security sturdy guards also stepped down, and came to stand on the right side of the car. The driver, in his typical uniform, came to open the right door of the backseat, first came in sight the stilettos heels followed by the tall figure of the girl who gracefully stepped outside in her black dress. Dressed elegantly, between the people beautified with sensuous and bright colors, her dress, posture, and stance emitted grace and distinction.

Everyone noticed how her eyes didn't even move toward the people standing in the lines or corners and directly walked toward the tall & muscular bouncers checking the people, to allow them to enter the club. The driver left, but the guards followed her until they halted in front of the security, the girl didn't dismiss them. It was no hidden fact that none of the outside security was allowed inside the club except its own, the spectators were curious about how confidently she allowed her guards to follow her, even movie stars and models were not allowed to bring their guards.

Not minding the curious eyes as always, before the security could ask, Allea opened her clutch and took out the card, handed it over to the bouncers eyeing doubtfully the two men stood behind her. The moment his eyes fell on the card in Allea's hand, for the first time, his stoic face changed colors seeing the gleaming platinum seal. Taking the card from Allea's hand, he hastily opened and seeing the signature inside it, surely made him sweat a little. Not wanting to make the esteemed guest in front of him wait any further, he called the security dressed in the darker shade uniform and showed them the signature.

"Miss Ciarve, this way please."

Allea was not surprised when the guards in darker uniform knew her name, she recognized the clothes they were wearing, exactly similar to the ones she saw at Elijah's race; Aris Salvadge's security. 

Nodding softly, Allea followed them, not only anyone didn't stop her guards to enter the club but also two of the darker uniformed ones walked ahead with Allea in between them, following them at her own pace. Seeing the whole ordeal, the waiting envious eyes were startled, they were questioning each other, inquisitive to know the identity of the woman. Even the paparazzi was also waiting for her to look toward them, but the face that was vaguely hidden behind her open hair not once turned in any direction.

To catch the glimpse people moved forward, to have a click of the clear view. As the crowd of cameraman changed their position, from behind them revealed a pair of amber eyes, whose line of sight was also in line with the other pairs of eyes surrounding him. His face appeared blurry from the shadow of the cap and the smoke of cigarette on his lips but the golden tint of his eyes, reflected the back of a girl dressed in black, amidst the bodyguards entering the club.