chapter 5

Some minutes later I heard knock on a door.
Jo: You were talking to me or at someone else?
As: Ehm I wasn't talking to anyone? I said innocent.
Jo: Oh, I just maybe imagine that i guess.
As: Yea maybe. I laughed awkwardly.
Jo: So, wanna order a pizza for a dinner? He said really excited.
As: Of course, you know I'm always down for a pizza.
Jo: I know, I know, aand what about I'll call the boys, and we all hang out?
As: Okay, but don't you said they were all tired and Daniel's sick?
Jo: Ohhh fuck, i forgot. His smile disappeared.
As: It's okay Jo, we'll do it tomorrow, but we can have brothers and sisters night tonight! What do you think?
Jo:That sounds amazing!
Then he really fast ordered pizza, and while we were waiting, I went to shower, and left my phone in living room, where was Jonah sitting on his phone. I thought nothing really can happened, but uh, maybe I was wrong.
Jonah's Pov.
I was sitting on couch, while Ashley was in shower, when her mobile started buzzing. I didn't take care about it, I was watching some videos. But it was annoying so I looked at it, and Daniel was texting her. Why would he be  texting Ash? That's strange... I looked over the texts and it says this:
Daniel❤️: Heyy whatcha doing?
Daniel❤️: Wanna come over?
Daniel❤️: pleaaaseee it's important.
You can tell I was angry.
Jo: Ashley !! I screamed really loud. She maybe didn't hear me, so I stood up and goes to her bathroom door.
Jo:Ashley!
As: What?
Jo: I have to talk to you. I said seriously.
As: And about what? She giggled didn't know what's going on. Like always. She always acts innocent.
Jo: Open the door, I don't wanna scream over the door what I want to tell you.
Some minutes later, she opened door.
Jo: So, I was just sitting in living room when your mobile started buzzing, I didn't care about it, but it was annoying, so I looked at it, and... *I sighed.* Daniel was texting you.

Ashleys pov.
My heart was beating so fast. Fuck.
As: Uhm Daniel?   I was so fucking nervous.
Jo: Yes Daniel. Wanna explain why he was texting you, that you should come over?
As: I really don't know.    I was really trying didn't act suspicous.
Jo: Ashley.. I told you like million times, that you can't dating one of my best friends. And then... Daniel texting you, you should come over to him.
As: Jonah I can explain...
Jo: You can start, I have plenty of time.
As: So, Daniel and I, are planning a birthday present for you, and he obviously want to organize that today, because other days, he'll maybe don't have time.
Jo: Uhm okay, but my birthday is next year.
As: Well we have to do it now, because it's sooo big surprise, and it's that big, that idk if I was allowed to tell you but well, it happened.
Jo: Okay, okay, but for another days, I will be suspicious for you two.
As: 'kay, is this all you wanted to say?
At the moment, doorbell rang, pizza was here.
After we ate pizza and watched all the movies, I was so tired so I went sleep.