chapter 6

Another morning, when I woke up, Jonah wasn't at home. Again. Like always. So I just did some girly things in bathroom (iyk yk) and went to eat something when my phone started buzzing, when I looked at it, it was Daniel.
As: Heyyy Danii.
Da: Good morning beautiful.
As: Aren't you in studio with guys?
Da: Yes I am, why?
Y/n: So maybe you shouldn't call me beautiful, because they'll get suspicious. I laughed.
Da: I don't care, I just wanted to say your beautiful and we have today date, so I must've remind you, because I'm so excited. He laughed too. 
As: I'm excited too, but now I'm hungry, so I'll get myself some breakfast, so see ya, bye babe. I sent him telephone kiss.
Da: See ya baby. And he hung up.
The whole day I was doing nothing. Around 5 pm, Jonah arrived home. I was trying to get ready for our date with Daniel, and I was wondering, what to tell Jonah, that where I'm going this dressed.
As: Hey Jonah, how was your day?
Jo: Hi, it was like everyday, funny and boring at the same time. He laughed and scanned me from up to down.
Jo: Where are you going this dressed?
As: Uh, um, I-I'm going on a d-date. I said nervously.
Jo: Omg Ashh, that's insane! He cheered.
As: Yeaaa I know. I smiled.
Jo: And who's that happy boy?
As: Uh, um his name is Ryan.
Jo: Ohh Ryan. Beautiful name. So my lil sister is going on a date. Omg I'm happy for you. He jumped like a little kid who's getting ice-cream.
As: Yeah, thanks Jo, but for now I have to go so bye, I'll maybe see ya tommorow.
Jo: See ya! And enjoy your date with Ryan!
As: I will! I turned to front door and walk outside waving Jonah. Then I called Daniel, that I'm some blocks down the street, because we don't want to be cought by my brother.

*Skip when we met with Daniel in his car.*
Da: Hey baby! He hugged me tightly.
As: Hi bubba. I hugged him too, then he kissed my forehead, and you can say I was already blushing.
Da: Soo we are going to my favourite restaurant, and then we can go on a beach. You're okay with this plan?
As: Absolutely. I smiled, and then Daniel started the car. We were chatting about some stuff, when we arrived to really expensive restaurant. And when I say really, I mean really.
As: Oh wow Daniel- I didn't excepted this- I said with my eyes widened.
Da: I wanted to say with this, that I really, really like you and I... I more than I like you, I-I think that I love you. And you deserves the best.
As: I love you too Daniel. I smiled and leaned my lips at his. It was really passionately.
Our kiss took some minutes, when we both couldn't catch the air, so we pulled out of it.
Da: That was amazing. He looked deep in my eyes.
As: I love you so much Daniel. Now I looked to his ocean ones.
After that we went inside, and ordered what we wanted, and just chatting and eating.
Da: Omg I'm so full. he groans.
As: Me too. I looked at my plate, where was still my food that I couldn't eat, because I was so full.
Da: Can we go pay, and just walk home? He asked.
As: Yea, because I think if I'll eat this, and if we'll go with car, I'll throw up from the window. I lightly laughed so does Daniel. 
Then we payed, and walked to my house. When we were infront of my house, we stopped, and Daniel gave me kiss, but not at the best time...
Jo: WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!
Oh fuck. Jonah came from our house, and I can tell, he was really angry.