chapter 4

Some hours passed, when I finally fell asleep.
When I woke up, and just chillin in my bed, I heard someone opened front door. It was strange, because Jonah left to the studio early morning. About 5 minutes later, someone knocked at my door.
As: Uh come in?
To my surprise, Daniel walked to my room.
Da: Hey Ash.
As: hi Daniel, whatcha doing here?
Da: I-i'm here to talk to you...
As: okay, uhm and about what? I said nervously while he sat on my bed, and placed his hands on mine.
Da: Look Ashley, we both know we love eachother and I don't want things between us be more awkward, so-
I cut him by pressing my lips to his soft ones, and I can tell you, it was amazing. At my surprise he kissed back, but after some minutes, we pulled away, because we needed air.
As: I'm sorry Daniel...  I always wanted to do that.
Da: Don't be sorry. I dreamed about this moment months, and now it happened. He smiled at me with biggest smile I ever seen.
Da: Ash? I know its maybe too early, but.. will you go out with me? Like on a date? I mean, secret date?
As: Omg of course i'll go. Then he hugged me tightly still with his big smile.
Da: okay soo tomorrow?
As: tommorow. I laughed.
Da: So, Ash, today I have day off, because I told guys, I'm not feeling good, so what you wanna do today? Of course if you don't mind, if i can stay here with you.
As: uhmmm can we just watch a movie and cuddle? Pwease.
Da: I would love to.
We spent some hours watching Christmas movies, cuddles and eating christmas cookies, just chillin', when Jonah comes home.
Jo: Aaashleeey I'm hooomeee!
As: oh fuck. I looked at Daniel.
Da: What we're gonna do?
As: You can hide under the bad. Daniel looked at me, but he quickly get under the bad right on time, because at the moment, Jonah entered room.
Jo: Hiiiii Ash! How was your day? He pulled you into hug.
As: Hey Jo, it was boring yk. And how was yours? You started be really nervous, because you heard Daniels breathe.
Jo: Actually mine was boring too, today Daniel left studio because he was feeling sick, and other boys were tired or sum, so it wasn't that fun.
As: Uh can you excuse me? I want to change off my pajamas. I laughed innocently.
Jo: Yea of course, I'll be down in living room. So bye. He left the room.
As:Daniel, you can come out. I whispered, when i saw Daniels head, and then his all body.
Da: Uh, that wasn't really comfortable
under your bed. He laughs quietly, and kissed my forehead.
As:  Yeah and you were breathing so loud. I hit his arm.
Da: Okay, but how the hell I'll get out of here? His smile disappeared.
Da: Like if Jonah find me here in your room with YOU, he'll literally kill me
As: Ummm you can go throught the window?
Da: Your kidding me?
As: Do I look like I'm kidding? I laughed.
Da: Okay, I'll go, because I don't see a better idea.
He opened window and jumped out without any warning (it wasn't that high). When he stood up, he waved me and left.