chapter 8

Jo: I-I can't... He whispered.
As: Why? Because there aren't 3 reasons? Ohh let me think... There is no reason why!
Jo: Ashley, trust me, there is reason...
As: Then tell me! Fucking tell me the one reason! My eyes filled with tears.
Jo: You don't understand that I can't tell you?! If I tell you it'll break your heart... And I don't want you to be hurt.
As: Jonah just say it! I don't care if it break my heart!
Jo: BUT I CARE! So shut the fuck up and go to your room!
As: No, if you don't tell me the one fucking reason why I can't be with Daniel, and why would he break my heart?
Jo: Ugh okay, but promise me, that you don't hurt yourself.
As: Omg I promise but tell me already.
Jo: And promise me, you won't be mad at me.
As: Yes, I promise but now tell me.
Jo: So, like yesterday, we went partying. I think it was when you were already secretly dating Daniel. When he drank some alcohol, after like hour, he disappeared. We thought he went home, or he was throwing up in bathroom, so we didn't think much of it. Then, we decided to play truth or dare, but in living room was very loud music, so we went to guest room. When we opened door, we saw Daniel and some girl making out. -he stopped talking to see my reaction, but I was silent, proceding what he said, and slowly tearing up.
Jo: We left room, after we saw them, and we just thought he just hooked up with some slut he found. Then we found another room so we went there. After some rounds, Daniel entered room. We weren't asking about that girl, we just continued playing. We just thought it was hook up, nothing more. But today, when we were in studio, Daniel said he's going to bathroom, but I got lil suspicious, so I stand infront of door to bathroom, and guess what.... I heard moaning. It was that girl who moaned. That was the reason I came home. I couldn't believe that my best friend was cheating on my sister right infront of us, and i couldn't be with him in one room, because I know, I would slap him roughly on face. He said almost tearing.
I couldn't take it anymore, and collapsed on the floor, where were still some shards, but at the moment I didn't care, I started crying on this cold kitchen floor and bleeding everywhere. Jonah was trying to get me up from floor, but I was blacked out, and couldn't  move.

Jonah's pov.
When Y/n started crying, she collapsed od the floor. I realized that on the floor were shards, so I took her in my arms, but she was bleeding really hard, so I decided to take her to hospital.
I was sitting in waiting room, when the boys arrived. Yes I called them, because they are like my family, and they really like Ashley.
Da: Where is she? Is Ashley okay?
Jo: Why do you care? I said really want to punch him in face.
Da: Shes my girlfriend thats why I care! He started crying.
Jo: No shes not anymore.
Da: What? Why? He sobs.
Jo: Ashley is here because of you! I started crying too.
Da: What? I love her and you know that. He collapsed on chair.
Jo: Then if you fucking love her, why do you cheated on her?!
Da: What?
Jo: Don't play dumb we all hear your moaning in bathroom with that chick.
Da: I'm piece of shit...Now he was crying mess.
Doc: Is there Jonah Marais?
When he asks I stood up from chair .
Jo: T-thats me.
Doc: You can visit Ashley, she woke up.

Ashleys pov.
I woke up in pain everywhere. Ouch. I didn't know where I am. When I heard someone opened door. It was Jonah. I was happy to see him, but behind him entered room Daniel. Fuck.
Jo: Ashley! He hugged me.
Da: Omg Ash! He came to me for hug, but I pulled him from me.
Da: W-what you doin? Tear came from his eye.
As: Y-you ch-cheated on m-me? I started crying too.
Da: I-I'm really sorry. I hate myself so much. But I really really love you.
Jo: Then why the fucking hell you cheated on her?
Da: Idk, I think I was just sexualy frustrated (😂)
As: Get out. I said with tears in my eyes.
Da: No, no, no Ashley I love you more that you do, if you leave me, I'll never be happy again.
As: please leave me alone Daniel! I totally collapsed on my bed crying.
Daniel just stood up, and went to door when he turned around looking onto my eyes.
Da: Just forever know that, I will always love you, and I'm really sorry. Goodbye my love. Then he left.