chapter 16

After that conversation I left the room. I couldn't be there. I couldn't stand him. Does he still like me? Did he even ever liked me? Or what does that mean what he said? I'm confused.
I ran out of my house. I needed air. I didn't even knew where am I going, until I bumped to someone. Bruh this can't be true.
As: H-hey.  I said looking into ground.
Jo: Don't talk to me.  He said harshly.
As: no need to be rude.  I rolled my eyes, now feeling alot more confident to be mean to Jonah.
Jo: Don't act like a bitch.
As: ur the only bitch here Jonah.  I laughed sarcastically.
Slap. Yeah ouch that hurts.
As: excuse me what did u just did?
Jo: You deserved it.  He smiled fakily and walked away.
I hate him so freaking much. Why he has to act like an complete asshole? Whats wrong with him? What if theres something wrong with me? No. Yeah? Why would be there something wrong with me, wtf ashley stop. But would be there better world without me? Bro not again Ashley... Why u have to get suicidal thoughts again? Last one was 2 years ago.
If Jonah wouldn't appear from nowhere on the Hawaii, life would be good. And normal. And even Daniel. Who he thinks he is? He can't just come here, with his girlfriend, ask my number, come inside my house even if i invited him, and just confess that he still loves me, even if he was the one who hurt me. They made my life mess...
My head is going to explode. I was walking for a good half of a day. On the way I went to starbucks for a donut and a coffee. When it started to be dark, and cold so i decided to go home. When i entered, there was nothing but a silence. Thats weird, bcs Grace could be really loud and energetic sometimes. I walked to my kitchen just to found a paper "We're somewhere out, exploring Hawaii, see ya in da morning :)" nice, i invited them here so im not alone, but it looks like imma be... I have no one right now. I automatically went to my bathroom, to find a razor. Im not going to kill me... Just.. some cuts won't hurt me that bad right? Just light cuts. Little...light...cuts...just...small...cuts... I put that razor onto my skin, and just slightly went along my arm, making it bleed. I did around 10 and more cuts, when I felt dizzy so I fast enough found a bandage and put it on my arm. I washed my face and went to my bed, to forgot all of it that happened from the time boys came on Hawaii, and the fact, that Noah told me he would call me everyday, but he didn't...
I woke up in the middle of the night, because of the loud noises i heard. So I slowly stood up, because I still felt nanseous.
?: AHAAHAHAH AND AHAHA THEN WHEN YOU HAHAHA FELL ON THE FLOOR HAAHAGGSSHA. 
?: Shhhhh be quiet Grace, Ashleys probably sleeping.  I heard Daniel whisper yelled.
Then a loud bang was followed, that made me jump a little.
I opened door and saw Grace passed out on the floor with a Daniel who was obviously trying to get her up, but he failed.
I came to Grace grabbing her legs, and Daniel grabbing her by her arms. In a silence we went to their room and put her onto bed. She was all over the bed.
Da: Thank u for helping me.  Daniel looked at me.
As: No problem.  I smiled, even if he didn't saw it.
He looked at Grace.
Da: It looks like im sleeping on the floor tonight.  He chuckled.
As: You can sleep in my bed if you want.
Da: Yeah? Only if you don't mind.
As: No I don't.  I smiled again. Wtf ashley what are u doing? Ur taken! I thought.
We, again, went to my room in silence, and i just fell onto my bed trying to find comfortable place to sleep on. I was waiting for Daniel to lay, but he was undressing himself. Wtf Daniel why here omg. I thought again.
When he was only in his underwear (omg imagine😩) he plopped next to me. Really. Close. We were even touching with parts of our bodies.
Da: Would you mind if we'll cuddle?
As: No not at all.  I smiled, when I felt his arms around my waist, so I turned to face him, and put my arms around him too, our legs tangled between, so we were technically literally cuddled up. I kind of missed this. He became more nice and soft from the last time I saw him (LA), and I think I'm slowly catching feelings again.. And I think they're stronger every second.
We slowly fell asleep in eachothers arms.
I woke up still in Daniels arms. He was playing with my hair, and it felt really good.
Da: Good morning.  He said smiling.
As: moorning.  I said yawning.
I tried to get up, but he pulled me back.
As: Heeey stoop we have to get up. What if Grace wakes up and sees us.
Da: And?I don't give a shit. 
As: But I do.  I tried escape him, but he was stronger.
As: Ugh okay, but if she sees us, you're the one explaining this.  I layed back into his arms.
Da: Okay.  He said snuggling into crook of my neck.
We layed here for god knows how long, just enjoying eachothers presence. I was just thinking about everything and nothing, when Daniel started lightly kissing my neck. It felt really good. He wasn't doing any marks. Just. Kissing. Softly. When...
Gr: Yeah, yeah, just a friend..