chapter 2

Co: Uuhm, can we just watch a movie? Because I don't even know if theres something to do anyways.
As: Come ooon! There must be something funny to do.
Da: We can go swim? Daniel said with innocent voice.
Jo: No. Absolutely no. He looked at me with fires in his eyes.
Za: come on Jonah it'll be fun.
Jo: Ya'll know I'm always down for swimming, but not now, when is here Ash.
As: And? Thats a problem when I'm with ya'll that we can't go swim?
Jo: Yea, thats a big problem, because you'll wear bikini and I don't want you to wear bikini when are boys here.
As: Omg Jo please we just wanna have fun, it doesn't matter if im gonna wear bikini or no.
Jo: BUT IT DOES MATTER FOR ME ASHLEY MARAIS! with that he left room and went to kitchen.
Co: Uh, Ash I'm sorry, but today you probably can't do funny stuff with us, because Jonah seems like hes going to explode. So please go to your room and we try talk to Jonah.
After he said that,I without saying something back, went upstairs, to my room and locked there and started quietly crying. Some moments later, i heard footsteps, and knock on my door.
As: Leave me alone please.
Jo: please Ash, i didn't meant to scream at you. I was just angry. I'm sorry i care about you, but i know, one of the boys loves you in other way (i don't know how to describe it lmao) and  i know he'll gonna stare at you, if you'll wear bikini.
Omg. Now i was just wondering who of why don't we loves me. Maybe Daniel? Nah. Or yes? Idk, i don't think that Daniel loves me. Or yes? Omg i really don't know.
Jo: Ashley are you there?
As: yes...
Jo: please Ash… unlock the door, i want to talk to you.
As: who have a crush on me? Who is it? I want to know.
Jo: I can't tell you...
As: so if you won't tell me, i won't open the door.
Then i heard footsteps. Jonah maybe left. But I don't care. Now was there one thing on my mind...