chapter 9

I didn't think he would leave me. I thought, that he love me, and if he love me, he won't cheat on me, and he won't leave when I'm in hospital.
Jo: Ashley... I'm so sorry... But remember, that I told you, to not date Daniel, because I know him, and I knew he would do something like that...
As: No Jonah, I am sorry, I should've listened to you.
Then Doctor opened door.
Do: Hello ms. Marais, we checked your results, and we decided that you can go home today.
As: That's awesome. I said trying not to sound like I was crying.
Do: Have a nice day.
And he left.
Then I changed to more comfortable clothes, and left hospital. When we were outside, we saw Daniel sitting on bench, with head in his hands, and he was obviously crying. I decided to pass by him, but I really felt bad for him, even thought he was the one who hurt me and cheated, but I sat beside him. Jonah just went to car, and waited for me. After awhile, Daniel noticed that I'm sitting next to him. His eyes lightened at the moment he looked at me.
Da: H-hi. He said with shaky voice.
Y/n: Hey... I almost whispered.
Da: Look, I'm sorry that I cheated. I don't know why I did it. Because I-I never felt this way before, and in my past, I was always that type of person, who hooked up with girl in party that I don't even know her name, and just, at the moment, when I was making out with that girl, I was really drunk, and I just forgot that I have a girfriend and I-
As: Are you kidding me?!  I cut him off.
As: How can you forgot that you have a girlfriend?
Da: Ash, you can't blame me for that. It just happened okay?!
As: You know what? I HATE YOU!
with that I left him there, and just ran to Jonah's car. When I entered car, tears started streaming down my face.
Jo: What happened? He wiped some tears.
As: I-I'll t-tell you-u l-later okay? I sobbed.
Jo: Okay. He lightly smiled.
Then he started the car, and I was just crying, and looking trough the window. Some minutes later, I fell asleep.
I woke up in my bed. I had a bad headache, and I was feeling like to throw up. Not even in a minute, I ran to bathroom and get it all out in toilet. Jonah obviously heard me, so he ran up to my bathroom and hold my hair.
When I was feeling a-okay, I flushed toilet and sat on floor.
Jo: Are you feelin' okay now? He asked.
As: So much better.
Jo: And can you tell me what you were talking about with Daniel?
As: He told me, that I can't blame him for what he did, because he forgot that he had a girlfriend and make out with another girls. I laughed sadly.
Jo: What a jerk, like, how he can forgot that he had girlfriend?
As: Idk, Jonah.
Jo: So, what about you forgot about all of things what happened, and we just watch a movie?
As: Sounds like a plan.
Then, we went downstairs, and set up all the snacks, and found movies, when we heard knock at the door.
Jo: Fuck.
As: What? I said while getting popcorn in microwave.
Jo: I forgot that I have meeting with  boys.  After he said that, boys entered room.
Ja: Hey guys!
The boys sat down at the couch except Daniel. He was just standing in hallway and staring at me.
As: I think I'll go to my room.  One tear fall from my eye. I was trying to go upstairs, but I fell, and started have a panic attack.
All the boys came to me, and started asking what happened, but I was just crying and staring at Daniel. When Corbyn noticed, he gave him death stare, then he looked at me, and I just nodded.
Then Corbyn stood up, and all the eyes went on him.
Co: What did you fucking did to her?
Da: What?
Co: You heard me. What did you did?
Jo: He cheated.
Co: He did?
As: Yes he did. I cried out.
Da: And I'm sorry... Really sorry... And I apologiesed too.
Za: You know that just 'sorry' don't fix it?
Ja: Yeah Zach's right.
Jo: Guys, can we move this meeting on another day?  He looked at me.
Za: Yeah we can. Ashley  have to sleep.  He smiled at me.
Then they left. Jonah carried me to bedroom.
As: Jonah? 
Jo: Yes princess?
As: Can you stay with me this night?
Jo: Anytime.  He smiled and lied next to me. I cuddled to him and we both fell asleep.