chapter 13

I woke up to my alarm. It was 4 am, but I had to wake up, because my fligh to Hawaii was going so early. Yesterday I must've fall asleep, because I don't remember going to bed.
I packed the last things in my suitcase, having so much time till the fligh. I just sat on my bed. Thinking. I spent so many years here. In this bedroom. And now it's all empty. I'm leaving. I'm leaving everything. Jonah. Boys. Good times, and even the bad times. I'm gonna leave everything behind me. I'm going to have whole new life. At the other side of earth. What if it's wrong to leave. What if I'm doing bad decision. No,no,no. Ashley stop overthinking. Your doing the right thing. YOU WANT TO LEAVE.
A light knock at my door snapped me out of my thoughts.
As: Come in. I whispered, because it was still early and I didn't want to wake up anyone.
I thought it was Jonah. It wasn't. It was Daniel.
Da: Hi.  Daniel's head popped out of the door.
As: hey. 
He slowly sat on the bed right beside me.
Da: Don't leave please. I promise I changed. I'll never do it again. I swear if I'll do it again you can leave me, hate me, kill me, I don't care, but just don't leave us please.  He sobbed out.
As: Daniel stop with this bullshit. We both know you'll break my heart again. I wanna start new life. This isn't the last time you see me. This isn't the last goodbye we're saying. This is just pause. I hope if I'll ever see you again you will be changed. I hope if we'll see eachother again, we can be friends like the old good times.  I said at one breathe. If I'm being honest, I wanted to cry too.
He didn't said  anything. Me neither. I just took my suitcase and left. I couldn't be there with him. I called me an Uber. He said he will be here around 10 minutes, so I had the time to say goodbye to Jonah, who's probably sleeping but I don't care.
I opened door to Jonah's bedroom. He was sleeping peacefully. I lightly shaked with him to wake him up. He did.
Jo: Oh why u woke me up- oh it's you.  He looked at me.
As: Yeah it's me I just wanted to say goodbye.  Tears started to forming in my eyes.
Jo: Are you really leaving.  He said probably tearing up too, but I can't say because it's still dark.
As: Yes Jonah, I have to. I want to start a new life.
Jo: Okay, but can we atleast keep in contact? I don't want to lose you at all.
As: I-I don't know Jonah.
He made a really weird noise, so he was crying. Then I heard my uber pull up at the parking lot.
I turned to leave but Jonah grabbed my hand.
Jo: I-I love you Ashley, don't forget that.
As: I love you too Jonah. Goodbye.
I stormed out of the door with tears in my eyes. Jonah said something, but I didn't hear him, I was already on stairs.
*Skip to the airport*
I'm here. Finally. Just sat on the plane, fall asleep, and woke up at Hawaii. That's my plan. Because if I didn't, I'm sure I'll be thinking and crying so much.
Women's voice in microphone said, plane is late about 2 hours. Great. What am I going to do 2 fucking long hours. I was looking around. Shops. Restaurants. Playgrounds. Toilets. Nice. I can have fun alone.
I stoop up from bench, and started walking around the shops. I saw store with phones. Yeah. Thats. Great. Idea. I'll buy a new phone, so no one can contact me. I was looking thru the phones, and then I found something not that expensive so I bought it.
I put my new phone in bag and continue to walk around the airport.
I saw mcdonald's so I rushed there with no hesistation. I was soo fucking hungryy.
While I was eating my food, I was doing this basic things when u got new phone and blah blah blah yk. I felt bad to be completely out of communication with my family, so I just added my mum's, dad's and Jonah's number.
2 hours passed soo quickly I was surprised, but I was so ready to start new life.
After all those airport controls I finally get in the plane. I found my seat quick. I was sitting next to the window, and I liked it. I hoped no one will sit next to me, but did I mention how am I always unlucky? Yeah. A guy around my age, airpods, messy hair and a cocky face. I can tell he's not gonna talk to me. At least, I hope. After like 5 minutes, he finally spotted me. He smiled at me. That's weird. Or I just had a bad feeling about him, and he may be nice. Ugh. I hope this doesn't end with relationship. Because I know me. But not everything has to be a wattpad love story or yes?
I put out my phone so it's not that awkward. I was just random scrolling down the Instagram, when I felt pair of the eyes land on me. Wtf why he's looking at me. I wanted to say something like 'staring is rude' or something, when the voice in microphone said we're going up with plane. He quickly looked away thanks god. I hope I'll don't fall for this guy, and I hope I'm not going to see him again. My mind is telling me, he's heartbreaker, and I don't want to my heart broke ever again.