chapter 15

I woke up to someone talking downstairs. I tried fall asleep but the people were really loud, so I decided I'm gonna take a look who's there. I slowly sat up because I had a really bad headache. Ugh why I drank so much last night. I opened door to atleast hear the voices.
?: I told you I'm sorry I was drunk and mad!
No,no,no,no. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkk. This can't be true. What is he doing here? And how he knows where do I live?
No: You're apologizing to the wrong person Jonah. You hurt her man!
Jo: Are u kidding me? She was the first who hurt me when she left!
No: BUT YOU HURT HER PHYSICALLY FOR THE FUCK SAKE!!
Okay wow do they know they're fucking loud?
I thought Jonah is gonna  argument back, but I heard just silence. Some moments later I heard something fall on our wooden floor.
I fully opened door and went out of my room to see Noah leaning on the wall, and Jonah laying on the floor crying like a baby.
Noah noticed me, but Jonah didn't.
Y/n: What the fuck happened?!
Now Jonah noticed me too. I thought that he would atleast apologize for what he did, but instead of that he seemed mad again.
Jo: You!  He pointed at me.
Jo: You ruined my life! You walked out of my life like nothing!  He sobbed. His expresions changed. To saddnes.
As:Im sorry okay?!
Jo: And I'm not forgiving you.  He looked at me. I saw in his eyes hurt.
As: Okay well, then you can leave.
He looked like he's gonna say something, but he left. Like I told him to.
I looked at Noah.
As: What the fuck he was doing here?
No: Apologize I guess.  He shrugged his shoulders.
As: Uhm okay, do you want breakfast?
No: Yeah, let's go.
*Skip to the time you two were eating*
No: I have to tell you something. 
This made my stomach flip.
As: Y-yeah?
No:  Tomorrow I'm going on a bussines trip to New York for a month.  He looked at me waiting for my response.
As:  T-Tomorrow? T-to New Y-york? F-for a month?!  I kind of broke down.
No:  Yes, but I promise I'll facetime you every day. 
As: And what am I going to do w/o you? I'll be alone Noah?
No: Um I didn't thought about it.  He said thinking.
No:  And what about your friends from the party? Daniel and-  Grace? What if they'll stay here with you so you won't be alone?
As: Oh yeah that's good idea.  My face lit up.
As: I'll text them later. Now I want to spend time with you, before you go.  I smiled at him whilst I sat on his lap.
* Skip to tomorrow morning because I'm lazyy and nothing really happened*
Noah was packing the last things in his suitcase. I've already called Daniel and Grace and they were kinda happy to spend time w me. They were mad at Jonah what he did, and they didn't want to live w him for a while. Noah looked at me, which was signal that he was done with packing. I came closer and hugged him tigh. He rested his chin on my head, because he was taller alot. After some time we heard a honk from outside.
No: That's my uber.  He whispered clearly didn't want to leave me.
As: I don't want you goo.  I whined.
No: I'm gonna be back earlier than u think don't worry. He said picking up his suitcase.
He gave me last passionate kiss, and then he disappeared in the door.
I let out sigh, and sat on my bed. Not even after a minute, I heard my front door open. I get kinda scared, because what if it's Jonah. And then after another second, Daniel with Grace burst into my room like a hurricane.
Da: We're heeeereeeee.  Daniel screamed looking around my room.
He jumped onto my bed with Grace too.
Gr: Soo this is your room I suggest?
As: Yupp it iss. I laughed at their words.
As: You two have room right next to mine, so pleasee stay quiet at night I don't want to hear... U know.  I looked st them giggling a little.
Da: Don't worry.  He laughed choking on his own saliva.
Gr: Soo what are we gonna do?  She said excited.
As: I don't know, sleeping?  I layed on my bed a little because Daniel and Grace were everywhere.
Da: ughh boriing. We're in Hawaii let's do something more... hawaian? 
As: Oh well yeah you two can go somewhere, you know... I live here 2 years so Hawaii its not that exciting like my first time. I shrugged.
Gr: Okay then can u tell us some good places to go?  She said wrapping her arms around Daniel, who faked smile and I don't know why, but I felt something down in my stomach. Jealousy? I don't think so. At least, I hope not because I thought I was over him.
As: y-yeah of course, I can give u map with good touristic places to go. 
Gr: Okay let's go.  She jumped out of her bed, pulling Daniel with her. I let out another sigh of this day. This is going to be hard. Grace has a loot of energy. I just.. maybe.. want to be with Daniel.. alone? Fuckfuck ashley stop thinking abt him. He's a jerk.
I heard my door open again. Daniel.
Da: Hey, Grace went to the shower, and I think she's gonna be there for some time.  He laughed.
As: Okay um are you hungry? Or thirsty?
Da: No thanks.  He smiled.  Oooh my godness his freaking precious smilee.
Da: Look, can I tell u something?  He said a little nervous.
As: of course, what is it?
Da: I can't stop thinking bout you from the day you left.  He let it out.
As: wh-  he cut me off.
Da: And I swear I changed. Im not  that jerk I was I promise.
As: Okay and what do you want me to do Daniel? I got a boyfriend. You got a girlfriend. We don't want them hurt. And anyways, I love Noah, and Im pretty sure you love Grace.
Da: I don't.  He mumbled.
As: Then why are you with her if you don't love her?
Da: Because I thought if I'm gonna start dating, I'm gonna forget about you. But it's not working.