chapter 7

This was our end. Jonah seems really angry, and I think I'll never see Daniel again, because, Jonah...
Jo: ARE Y'ALL KIDDING ME?! he started screaming at us.
As: J-jonah I-I c-can ex-explain. I started sobbing, because I knew what will happen next.
Jo: Ashley, you don't have to explain, I saw what I saw. MY FUCKING SISTER WAS KISSING MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND! he screamed again, and pulled my hand from Daniels, because I was holding it really tight.
Da: Jonah, please, it was one time thing, I swear it happened last time. He sobs.
Jo: I know it happened last time, BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER SEE MY SISTER EVER AGAIN!
Da: No no no no Jonah you can't do this to us! Now, he really started crying, and hold my hand again, but now really tight as it started hurt.
Jo: YES I CAN DO IT! AND IF YOU DON'T LEAVE IN 3 SECONDS I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS REALLY HARD!
Then Daniel does something, that I didn't expect, when Jonah said it, he pecked my lips, dragged my hand, and started running. I was shocked, but when I realize, what happened, I started running too, close behind him. After some minutes of running, we were both out of breathes, so we stopped.
As: Why you did this?
Da: Did what?
Y/n: S-started r-running. I tried to say and catch air at the same time.
Da: Because I don't wanna lose you. You heard Jonah, he said, that I'll never see you again, so I had to run away with you.
As: Aww thats so sweet. I hugged him.
Y/n: But what now? I live with Jonah, and I can't just come home like nothing happened.
Da: You can live with me. He smirked.
As: But what about my things?
Da: Uhm we can like get them when Jonah won't be home.
As: Yeah that's good idea.
For the rest of the evening, we were cuddling in Daniels bed, and watching movies, while my phone was ringing all the time. I know who it was, and I didn't want to answer it. After some cuddles later, Daniel fell asleep so did I.
When I woke up, Daniel was sitting on his bed, and scrolling down the Instagram.
Da: Goodmorning baby. He said with raspy voice.
As: Morning. I jawn.
Da: So, Jonah is gonna be in studio with us, so you can simply get your things.
Da: Oh thats good, but like I know my brother, and he's gonna beat your ass like he said, and i don't want you to get into fight with my brother, and I'm really sure that he's gonna shout at you, that you 'kidnapped me' or that we were secretly dating. I nervously laughed.
Da: It's gonna be fine, I promise. He kissed my forehead, and stood up from bed.
As: Be safe. I smile and cuddle to bed, wanted to sleep again. Then Daniel left the room, and some minutes later I fell asleep again. When I woke up, I went down stairs and make myself bowl of cereal.
*time skip when I was on my way to get my things*
I arrived to Jonah's and mines house, or for now just Jonah's. When I opened door, first thing I saw was shards. A lot of shards. Everywhere. It was really painful to see it. To think about what could happened. But I think I know what's going on.
I tried to go to my room, but it was unbelievable. Shards were everywhere. So I decided to clean up.
When I was almost in the end of cleaning up, I accidentaly cut myself. Blood was coming from my finger, when I heard my phone ringing. It was Daniel so I took it.
Da: Hi Ash I hope your not in Jonahs house because like 5 minutes back, he decided to go home, and I think he's almost there. He said out of breathe.
As: Well fuck. Was all I could say, when doors open.
I saw Jonah in door. He seemed really bad. He has eyebags bigger than my future (lmao), messy hair, red eyes and tears in his eyes. When he realized that I was standing in our kitchen, with blood all over my hand, and with scared face, his face lightened up.
Jo: Omg Ash! He screamed of happines and came to me hugging me tight.
Jo: I'm so fucking happy I see you. He squieled. Then his eyes ended on my finger which was bleeding so much.
Jo: What happened?
As: I'm asking you what happened Jonah? There were like million pieces of glass, and I was just trying to clean it, before I pack my things, and then I cut myself.
Jo: I-I was just frustrated that you left m-me. He sobs. It was first night without you, and just my anger came up, so I was smashing things all over house, because I felt so sad without you. Now I was crying too.
As: I'm sorry Jonah, but you did all of this drama. I really love Daniel and I think that he really love me too, and you can't just say I can't be with him
Jo: Y/N YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE YOU AND I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU!?
As: So when you love me, why the fuck are you avoiding me and Daniel to be together?!
Jo: BECAUSE I KNOW HIM! AND I KNOW HE'LL BREAK YOUR HEART! As: Why would he? What if he changed? What if he truly love me? WHAT IF YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG?!
Jo: Ashley Marais, stop screaming at me, and listen. He maybe wouldn't break your heart, but you still can't date him!
As: And now are you my mom or what? You can't just tell me what I can, and what I can't!
Jo: YES I FUCKING CAN! he screamed at me.
As: So Jonah, tell me 3 reasons why I can't date Daniel?