chapter 3

I've been overthinking about what Jonah said, then I started starving, so I wiped my tears and open my door to my way to kitchen, but then i heard Why don't we boys talking so I just stopped and listening.
Jo: I'm scared Daniel... I know you love her, but I just can't imagine that my bestfriend would date my sister.
At this words, my heart skipped the beat... Is he actually in love with me? Like, this was my dream, but i don't know what to do,should I tell him that I know? Ugh, no thats bad idea. But  what am I supposed to do? I don't know. I was just standing in hallway like 15 minutes, when I realized, that all the boys were looking at me.
As: Oh, hey guys. I said awkwardly.
Da: whatcha doin' Ash?
As: Uh I-I was starving so I was on my way to make some food heh.
Co: And listening to our conversation huh?
As: W-what? Noo. I was just thinking what I'll eat. I didn't know ya'll are still here.
Jo: What you heard and what you didn't?
As: I didn't heard anything like i said I was-
Za: Ashley, we know you were listening we only want you to said what you heard.
As: I'm really hungry, can we talk about this later?
Da:  I'm actually really busy so I'll head home. He was blushing, and it was kinda cute.
Other boys except Jonah and Daniel said they leave too, so were just say goodbye and shut the doors behind them. When they left, Jonah looks at me and looked at couch, which means, we'll have to talk.
Jo: So, Ashley, I know you heard that, when I was talking with boys, Daniel is in love with you. But that doesn't mean, ya'll start dating Ash.
Wow, he really said that...
As: But Jonah if we're both in love with eachother, why  can't we dating?
Jo: I said it like 1000 times, I known Daniel for long time, and I know he would break your heart.
Ugh, I might be dreaming or what... Why he kept saying me that he'll break my heart? It can be true? Maybe, but it don't disappear my feelings for him anyways, because, idk why, but it'll don't...
As: Wow Jonah...
With that I stand and goes to my room already locking it, because i know Jonah. I know what I said was stupid. But what Im gonna do? I don't know. Maybe crying to my pillow 24/7 for rest of my life? Who knows...