chapter 11

I stayed silent. I didn't want to talk to him.
Da: Please, You know how I'm feeling when ur ignoring me?
He's kidding right.
As: Are you kidding me? How do you feel? What about me?Do you think I'm feeling better? Do you just a little bit care about other people you've hurted?
Da: Of course I care?! I care about you so much, but it seems like you don't care about me.
He's an actual asshole. 
As: Uh excuse me? I'm the only one who care here the most! I cared about you even when you hurted me, even when you cheated on me, even when I hated you the most, but I see, you'll never change!
I jumped out of the car, because we were already at my apartment.
Ugh I can't believe him. He's always acting, like he's the most important human being, and he's always innocent, like he does nothing wrong. I hate him so much. Of course something little inside will always love him, but I can live with it. I'll find my true love of my life, and completly forget about Daniel.
Jonah snapped me from my thoughts, and I realized, I was standing in door, and looking at the place, where Daniel left with car while ago.
Jo: World to Ashley. Helloooo Aash are you alright?
As: Uhm w-what?
Jo: Where were you? I was scared when I came home and you weren't here. He said worried.
As: Uh y-yeah I-I was at the b-beach. Now I couldn't stop the tears. I was whole crying mess.
Jo: Hey hey hey what happened? He rubbed my back to comfort me.
As: He's an asshole Jonah. Now I know it. And I hate myself I didn't see it. I burst in the tears more and more.
Jo: Don't say y'all were together, and y'all were fighting again.
As: Y-yes we were, and I hate myself I get in his car, I should walk and freeze to death. Now I was laying in doorway, didn't care it was really cold.
Jo: Hey Ashley, please get up, take a hot bath, you have to put yourself together. He smiled at me.
I just pulled my hand up, he helped me get up, and I rushed to my bathroom, ready to forget about everything for an hour in perfect hot water.
I was enjoying my bath for pretty long, I was just jamming to songs and singing along, and completly forgeting about everything. When the water started to be cold, I get up and threw a towel around my body, because I forgot my clothes in my bedroom. When I opened door, I immediately heard someone talking. Oh god, I hope it's not Daniel.
When I walked to the hallway, in the kitchen, I saw all the Why don't we boys and-. Wait. Daniel was crying? Oh that's new.
I was trying to ignore them, but they were staring at me, and it was unbelievable not look at one of them.
But I pass to my room quick, before it started be more awkward.
I was curious. I really wanted to know, about what they were talking, and why was Daniel crying. So I opened a door a little bit, like at the morning, and trying to catch what they were saying, because now they were pretty quiet.
...Co: Then why are you so rude? Why you always had to made fight with her? Trust me, she's not gonna forgive you this fast, or maybe she'll never forgive you.
Ja: Yeah Corbyn's right.
Da: I-I don't know what to do... Maybe I should never get together with her. She'll be hurt more.
Jo: Daniel, I think that's good idea, but y'all are not gonna be happy anymore. That's what I think.
Da: I know. Oh and by the way, I wrote a song about it.
Za: Did you get a melody for it?
Da: Yeah of course.
Ja: And do you have name for it?
Da: It's called Grey.
Jo: Okay so can you sing it for us?
Da: Of course, can I borrow your guitar? I don't have mine here.
Jo: Yeah it's in my room, you can go for it, Im lazy.
When I heard footsteps, I quickly shut the door, hoping he didn't saw it.
Probably he didn't saw me, because he kept going to Jonah's room. When I heard footsteps again, I opened door, because I wanted to hear that song.
Some moments later, he started playing the guitar, and singing Grey.
(Yoo I'm so lazy to put the lyrics here, so imagine he's singing Grey)
I was so tearing up when he sang it, it was beautiful, and it described us pretty well. It seems like he put all of his emotions in this song.
My crying started to be loud I think, because the boys noticed.
Jo: What's that noise?
Ja: It's going from the ashleys room.
Jo: I'll go check on her.
Then I heard footsteps and a light knock on my door.
Jo: Hey Ash can I come in?
Y/n: Y-yeah.
He opened door and immediately hugged me.
Jo: Why are you crying? He rubbed my back, he knows how to comfort me.
As: I heard t-the s-song. I sobbed out.
Jo: You were listening? He chuckled.
As: Yeah. Now I was chuckling too.
Jo: It was beautiful don't you think?
As: Yeah, It really was. I-I can't tell where these all emotions were hiding in him. I just,uh, at one side he's so rude, and acting all arogant, but in the other side, he's so soft and emotional. I just don't get it.
Jo: Well, I don't know either.
As: Do you think he'll change?
Jo: Yes, but give him some time.
As:: Okay.
Jo: I'm glad your not mad at all.
As: You know I'm never mad at someone for too long. I laughed.
Now we were silent. A thought came up in my head.
As: Jonah?
Jo: Yes princess?
Y/n: I was thinking about leaving this town, far from everything and everyone.