chapter 14

*2 years later*
You may think I came back home. Hah false. I'm still at Hawaii, and now I know it was the best decision ever. So much things happened, so I guess imma introduce you in them.
So I'll start with that boy in the plane. His name is Noah, and I'm happy I know him. Or, let me say, I'm happy I'm his girlfriend. WE'RE happy. We started dating like 3 months after we met in the plane. We never fought. We never had a single one argument.
You're maybe asking if I contacted someone. Oh well, yes I did. Jonah. But I constantly regreted it, because he could tell me 1000 times to come home. So I blocked him. Yeah I still love him, he's my brother obviously, but he's annoying as hell.
I found a job. I've always wanted to do something I love, something I'm interested in. Well, I'm photographer, and it's the job of my dreams.
Today, I decided again, contact Jonah. I wanna meet him so much, and I believe he wants the same, so I texted him just simple "hi". You may be asking if that's enough after I ghosted him for a year, but I have to start somewhere ya know?
I'm currently sitting on our king sized bed, and tapping with my fingers at the mobile screen. I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't want to see me ever again? What if? Maybe he's mad I blocked him.
No, no, no Ashley stop overthinking, you know him, you know he would be so happy you texted him. BuT wHaT iF?
Noah snapped me from my thoughts.
No: Hey baby Justin just texted me he's throwing a party today at his house, and he wants to know if we'll come, what do you think?
As: Yeah of course why not.  I said kinda happily, because I wasn't at the party in so long.
No: Okay I'm glad, I don't even know when was the last time we went out, because we're always so busy.  He chuckled.
As: Hah yeah. I said remembering the times we were partying like teenagers.
As: So I think Imma go get ready.  I stood up and went to my closet find something to wear.
*skip to the party*
I was just dancing with Noah when I heard I got a notification on my phone. Don't ask me how I heard it through the music, but I just did. I looked at it. Jonah. I was happy because I thought we will finally see eachother, but my smile faded the second I read those texts. My heart broke to a million pieces.
Jonah: Oh look who just unblocked me and texted me. My sister who ghosted me for a year. You think if you text me hi everything is going to be fine? I was worried Ashley! I COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU! I WASN'T HAPPY FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS! Only because of you. You were my sister, you were my everything, then you just left for a stupid boy who's even my bestfriend, ghosted me for fucking one year AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST UNBLOCK ME AND SAY "HI"!? YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE. I HATE YOU. I wish you weren't my sister. Goodbye btw I don't want to see you ever again!
I just collapsed on the floor. My brother hates me wow. I always believed we had the best sibling relationship. I almost believed he was my kind of soulmate.
Noah didn't notice me crying on the ground, he was busy talking to his mates. I was just crying for a really long time when I felt tap on my shoulder.
?: Hey are you okay?
I almost chocked on my tears. This voice I-. No, no, no this can't be true. I slowly looked at him. His blue eyes widened in the moment he saw my face.
?: Ashley?  He whispered.  He changed a lot.
As: Daniel...  I whispered too.
Da: This can't be true.  He was still shocked.
As:  I'm just shocked as you are.  I giggled.
Da: And what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt-
?: Is everything alright baby? Who's this girl? Hey are you okay?
Da:  Hey baby.  He smiled at her.
Da: This is my friend Ashley she's Jonah's sister too.  He smiled at me, but at the mention of Jonah's name my heart aches a little.
?: Ooh omg you are THE Ashley! I heard about you alot. I'm Grace nice to meet you.  She pulled her hand out as the signal to shake with it, so I did.
As: Nice to meet you too Grace!  I wasn't sarcastic, she's so nice, and she's so so pretty.
Gr: Okay now what happened? Did someone hurt you?
As: No I'm okay I just-... I texted in the morning Jonah... And he didn't react too well. He also told me he hate me, and he doesn't want to see me ever again. 
Da: Oh fuck.  He said under the his breathe.
As: What?
Da: He's here too. He's at this party.         Oh fuck. This isn't good.
As: Fuck.  I started heavily breathe kinda scared what if I met him.
Gr: Wh-  she got cutted off by Noah who ran up to me.
No: Omg baby what happened? Why are you crying? Are you okay?  He said worried.
As: Yeah I'm good.  I hugged him.
No: Okay that's good. Who's this people? Did they hurt you?
As: No, no, no they are my friends from LA. 
As: Yeah by the way guys, this is Noah, Noah this is Daniel and Grace.
Da&Gr: Hey.
No: Hi guys.  He smiled at them.
No: Can someone now tell me why-
?: Daniel where the fuck were you were? I was looking for you and Grace for like 15 minutes!    Oh well nice, this party couldn't be better. I for sure didn't want to see him.
I looked at him. He changed too.  Right at the second I looked at him he frozed. He looked angry, and I felt really uncomfortable and scared.
Jo: What is she doing here?  He said annoyed.
No: Excuse me? You are not gonna talk to my girl like this!   Noah stand for me thank god.
Jo: I can talk to her whatever I want!  He kind of yelled, so so many eyes was looking at us.
No: And who the fuck you think you are you asshole! You. Are. Not. Gonna. Talk. To. Her. Like. This.
Jo: Yes. I. Am. Going. To. Talk. To. Her. Like. This. She. Deserve. It!
It that moment Noah stood up and punched Jonah who fell on the floor.
He started punching him, I couldn't control myself.
As: NOAH STOP!  He didn't stopped. He was continuing to beat my brother.
As: NOAH STOP HE'S MY BROTHER!  I screamed trying to pull away Noah, who now stopped beating Jonah.
No: Then why is your brother talking to you like this?  He said calmly. 
As: He's mad I didn't communicate with him for whole year. 
No: Okay but he didn't had to talk to you like this.
As:  I know Noah.
I looked at Jonah. He was all beaten up, but he slowly sit up trying to open his blue almost black eyes. I kinda felt bad for him. When he finally woke up, he looked straight into my eyes. He was even angrier. He didn't said anything, he came closer to me and grabbed my chin harshly. I didn't even realized what he's doing until he slapped me across my face.  Okay I did not expected this. I guess there will be a bruise on my cheek.
When Jonah slapped me, Noah grabbed Jonah and threw him across the room. There were some "ooh's" from the people.
Noah immediately turned to me and hugged me really tight.
No: We're going out of here. Now. He strictly said.
We were at the way to head out when someone grabbed my shoulder.
Da: Ashley can I get your number please? We're at Hawaii for a month and I thought we can hangout sometime. 
As: Um yeah okay. 
After I gave him my number, me and Noah went home, and I quickly fell asleep, not even trying to think about what happed today.