How Are The Eyes?

So I originally made the story for them to date, as she's dated all her masters due to the intimacy that they're forced to have, but it would be weird an ancient person dating a school kid, so we're gonna enjoy a cute friendship
✽✾✽✾✽

School was closed the day after what happened at the USJ, for all the students to have a little break and relax. Deku however couldn't, he sat at his desk his knees brought up to his chest watching old videos of All Might. All most drowning in his thoughts. Until a knock at his door snapped him free from his thoughts, "Izuku, your lunch will get cold" he looked over at his mum who was standing in his door way "Any word-" his mother shook her head sadly before he could continue what he was saying. "I'll be right there, thanks mum" His mum smiled up at him proudly.

School had begun and Deku had joined it alone, all the class were talking about the fact that they were on the news for fighting the villains. "Attention, home room class is about to begin" Iida came running to the front of the class "everyone take your seats and be quiet"

"Uh we're already all sat down. You're the only one standing" Iida ran to his seat holding his fists in anger "So Asui, who do you think's gonna teach class today?"

"Well considering Aizawa is still in recovery" The doors suddenly burst open and Aizawa stood in the doorway, his face and arms all wrapped up in bandages. "Good morning class"

"What are you doing here?" the class all questioned.

"Mr Aizawa I'm glad your ok" Iida called out

"You call that ok?" Ururaka spoke from behind him, concerned of Aizawa's appearance. He stepped up to the pedestal "My well being is irrelevant, what's more important is that your fight isn't over yet" He stood crooked like he was still suffering. "The UA sports festival is about to start"

"Why would you scare us like that" the class called out in fear of his words.

"Let's go kick some ass!" Kirishima shouted his fist scrunched up, when Denki quickly moved to push his face "Wait!"

"Is it really a good idea to hold a sport festival after a villain attack?" a girl with short blue hair spoke

"They could attack when we're all in the same place" Another guy spoke with a long tail protruding from his back. "Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and the school is safer than ever" He spoke calmly "However for us they're beefing up security, this event is a huge opportunity for all students of UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains"

"I'm sorry but why not?" Mineta called out in fear "It's just a sports festival" Deku turned to him "Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?"

"Of course, I do" He leaned closer "I just don't want to get murdered"

"Our sports festival is the most watched event in the entire world" Aizawa explained "Everyone was obsessed in the Olympics, but then quirks started showing up. For anyone who cares about competition it's the UA sports festival"

"That's right, and top hero's everywhere will be watching" Momo spoke passion hidden behind her raven eyes. "This is where you get scouted"

"She's right, after everyone graduates, they become sidekicks for other hero's"

"If you wanna go pro one day then this event can help you follow your path" the class all looked determined as he spoke "That means you better not slack off on your training"

"Yes sir" The class cheered

"Class is dismissed" Aizawa moved to walk out the room then stopped turning his gaze on Deku, he was already muttering to himself on what to do about the sport festival with Ember in recovery "Midoriya, can I have a word" Midoriya shot up and followed the man out the room. Uruaka looked towards Iida her eyebrows furrowed.