He Didn't Say That Was His Only Quirk

"He's here, All Might" Deku Muttered "And he's not smiling" Shigiraki finally stood up, his posture broken "After all this waiting" He murmured in his high pitched broken voice "He finally shows up" It wasn't long until he was in action, he had managed to pick the body of Ember and Aizawa up. He propped Aizawa up on the stairs, All Might's arm held under Embers head and her leg, holding her in a bridal style "I'm sorry Aizawa" he spoke staring down at her blood beginning to trickle down his arm "I should've been here" Aizawa coughed

"Now's not the time for a lecture, the kids are in the water there" Aizawa muttered holding out his arms, where All Might gently placed Ember. Her eyes remained closed, her body cold contrasting to the blood almost pouring from her. All Might turned and, in a flash, he has saved the kids. "Everybody back to the entrance, take Aizawa and Ember with you" Asui grabbed Embers body hurling it on her back as Deku and Mineta carried Aizawa up the stairs. Deku was worriedly repeating Ember's name trying to wake her, as Aizawa fell in and out of consciousness.

Shigiraki muttered to himself, he was so calm despite his end being in such a short minute. As All Might ran to throw a punch Nomu seemed to suck it up completely protecting Shigiraki, All Might looked at the creature worried "Maybe this will be quite a worthy battle." All Might moved to throw another punch "Let's try this!" landing two punches on the creature's face, it simply screamed at allmight and then moved to attack him. "It doesn't even matter how I punch you does it?" the fighting continued as Shigiraki begun muttering between each other. "This Nomu here has shock affection, All Might" the punched kept coming onto the creature "The only way your going to beat him is by slowly clawing at his flesh" Shigiraki raised his arms "Course I don't think he'll sit back and let you do that, you've finally met your match"

"Thanks for telling me how to beat him!" All Might called out, grabbing Nomu from behind "All I have to do is wear it down" He threw Nomu behind him, smashing its head into the ground "Then it's onto you" Debre surrounded them. The explosion was large enough to grab the reaction of pretty much anyone from the facility.

"Are you guys seeing this? That suplex looked like a huge explosion" Mineta spoke carrying Aizawa's feet "All Might's on a whole other level"

"Yet he still has to look at his notes when he teaches us" Asui cut in, trying to lighten the mood of the situation. Deku just watched over his shoulder in fear, his thoughts running wild and he quickly turned his gaze away. "Get that guy!" Mineta shouted "Punch him right in the balls!"

"Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing" Asui spoke looking over her shoulder "All Might's unstoppable"

"Seems that way" Deku muttered, he knew the truth about All Might and began to worry of his ability to complete this. His gaze moving to Ember worrying him further at All Might's capability. He's saving us but at what cost? He's saving us but they don't know what trouble he's in.

All Might was trembling a small bit of blood dripping from his mouth, Nomu was warp gated to be holding all might's back, bending him back the same way All Might was doing to him. His hands dug into his sides and he let out a grunt of pain. "Nice, you were trying to bury him in the concrete so he couldn't move" Shigiraki narrated "Sorry, that won't work, Nomu is as strong as you are, that won't stop him"

"Crap" All Might muttered to only himself, Shigiraki let out a small laugh turning his gaze to the man who was just one big purple mist "Nice work Kurugari, you've got him just where we want him now" All Might was still struggling as Nomu dug his fingers deeper into All Might's weak spot. "If this is your best then you picked a wrong place to attack" All Might spoke trying to pry Nomu's hands from his side. "You should just give up now!" Shigiraki took in a breath scratching at his neck.