Flying Todoroki!

The other fights had begun, and we all sat from a booth watching it, many times I had found myself covering Dekus mouth to stop his mutters from annoying the class. Ururaka had finished her fight and I urged Deku to check up on her, we stepped into the room and both stood in surprise of her bright smile "Awh, man I lost, too bad" we continued to stare in silence "I guess I got carried away at the end thinking I had it in the bag"

"You seem fine, but" Deku stepped towards her as I lay on his shoulders "You seem fine"

"Yeah, recovery girl took care of me, she was careful enough to not take too much of my stamina away, so I've still got a few scrapes and scratches" she clenched her fists beginning to take after Deku with her mindless muttering "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Oh yeah totally, I'm better than I expected" he phone began to vibrate "Even if you've lost you always got to look ahead, Deku" we all sat quietly listening to an announcement and Deku's green eyes fell on mine "You ready?" I nodded "Cya then"

"I'm sorry Deku, you two weren't able to prepare since I was here" Uruaka called. His hand rested on the door handle as he turned around "Nah, this was perfect" A smile graced my lips as the two of them. "I'll be watching good luck out there"

"Thanks" We stepped out the door, my tail falling over his flushed cheeks. Deku's eyebrows began to furrow and I looked at him confused "Ururaka must be so upset" He explained in a hushed voice, as we began to descend down the corridor "You thought I could help her in some way, in the end I didn't do anything for her" his lips frowned as he barely held in all his emotion "Yet she cheered me on, she's got my back, she's the one encouraging me again" I wiped his tears with my tail when suddenly. A bright figure stepped out from the corridor, his footsteps loud and booming matching his bright flames decorating him. "Endevour!"

"Ah, I was looking for you" His gaze was violent as he looked down at deku, I stared up at him with a knowing gaze "Uh, yeah, Hi" Deku stuttered "So what are you doing back here" He stepped closer trying to close the space in between us. "I watched your fight against the brain washing guy" He spoke his finger point at us "you two were pretty impressive, however" Deku watched fear laced through his whole body "I saw you and All Might talking after" I jumped off his shoulders and began to lead Deku away "We're leaving, we have a fight"

"It's my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might" I stopped and shot a glare at him "If your being trained by All Might, this match with you should be good practice" Deku refused to look at him "So hit him hard, don't disgrace you or him by holding back"

"On your son?" he looked down at me "You want us to hurt your beautiful son that you love dearly?" no words left his lips, we just stood there in a challenging stare. "He maybe your son but he isn't you" Endavour continued to stare at me and I smiled before turning around, my hair flicked behind me and Deku walked alongside me. We walked a bit away "Man, that guy annoys the shit out of me" I grumbled my gaze turned to Deku, he was biting his lip heavily, eyes wide and I almost the shade of paper "How you can stand up to that scary man is amazing"

Wind blew heavily as we stood face to face with Todoroki, "So here we are"

"And only one of us can win" Deku spoke, the challenge shining through his eyes. My gaze moved to Todoroki, his gaze was on me his thoughts were obviously clouded with memories, memories that I closed my eyes to join him on.

Todoroki held me to his chest, his mother's arms wrapped around us, her hands gently stroking his hair. He was so little then, his cries rung out and she finally spoke "Oh honey, you still want to be a hero, right?" I had forgot the soothing tones to her voice that drew me in. "Stay true to yourself"

"I had forgot what my mother used to say" He muttered softly that only me and him would be able to catch it 'that makes two of us' Present Mic finally announced the match was set to begin and Deku braced himself "He'll start with an ice attack, so as soon as we start" The countdown finished "Smash!" I jumped through the ice that was coming our way, Deku held tightly to my hand behind me. The ice sparkled as it fell through the air "Woah, Ember managed to break Todoroki's insane first move!" I fell to the ground moving to make sure Deku was secure on his feet "Now I heard about complaints from the last round, and we have to explain her quirk" Present Mic called out "And why not by and ex-wielder!"

"Ember is a quirk" Aizawa spoke up, I didn't listen as he continued to explain "With a master she's just a girl who can turn into a dog, she creates the bond with someone by looking up to them and touching her marked hand to their skin" Another ice blast was set off and I quickly moved Deku from it "She's only controlled to do things by the call of her master, meaning that she's Deku's quirk and not a different person"

"God this biography is putting me off!" I called out and looked up at the booth they were sat in, Aizawa giving me a subtle eyebrow raise. 'We have to find a weak spot' Deku spoke in my head, I lowered my body to the ground 'But where?" I replied.

"Lets continue" The ice flew towards us again and I flew through the air with Deku in toll landing on the ice instead another ice attack flew towards us catching me off guard we began to fall back and I grabbed Deku pulling him close to me, as we landed on the floor he was onto of me his cheeks quickly flushing, "Flying Todoroki!" I called quickly pushing him off from where he was landing. I took the blow of the hit ice covering my chest, I coughed up blood and looked up at him "Ember full power!" I quickly screamed. The ice broke from me as I threw him as far as I could with all my power, he used ice to stop him and I stared fearful "I'm so sorry Todoroki!" I called and then shook my head "Wait what am I saying, I'm fighting him."

'Ember look at his arm' I moved my gaze ice was appearing on it and it was shaking slightly 'Does that mean he's wearing himself out?' I stared at it, memories flushing my mind and then moved my gaze to Todoroki's eyes, his breathing was misted "I had a nice catch up with your dad" I called out

"Look at him" He spoke trying to hide the emotion in his voice "He's furious I'm not using his power" My gaze moved to him and I smiled at the man. He looked like a dog that wasn't being treated for his actions, "I do not mind watching him suffer" I muttered earning a small laugh from Todoroki. Suddenly ice moved to where Deku stood, my eyes went wide "Izuku!" I cried and I quickly jumped to him. I held his head in my chest our bodies low to the ground, holding out my hand, the ice broke all the force of my attack pushed Todoroki to the edge of the pitch. Deku looked up at me "Izuku..?" His eyes widened, my whites of my eyes were splashed with some black and I blinked my eyes repeatedly as they faded away. "You almost went feral" I stood up suddenly and shot Todoroki a glare, my voice was a tone I had feared "Your trembling" His eyes widened "It's easy to forget quirks are physical abilities"

"You normally use your side to heat up your body temperature, but your not this round" Deku finished for me "Everyone here is giving it there all, to make their dreams into reality" I spoke my voice angry "To become number one" I locked my gaze on his, his eyes were unsure of my intentions "You think you can only win with half your strength!"

"Look at me Todoroki" Deku called, "You haven't seemed to put a single scratch on me yet" I smiled moving my gaze to Deku "So come at me with all you got!" He called out

'Woah wait, I'm the one taking his attacks'