Order me!

"Could I ever hope to be someone like you?" All-Might turned, "without a quirk?" The kid mumbled in defeat. Suddenly All-Might leaned forward in pain. I quickly moved towards him as his body began steaming, the kid didn't seem to notice as he continued talking. The smoke covered him, when the steam died out I stared up at a skinny small man with a grumpy stare. The kid screamed loudly.

"Where did All-Might go" me and all-might exchanged looks, and I began to step away from the man. I finally found out what happens when he overuses his quirk, the question that he always wanted. As he began to speak blood pooled from his mouth, and the kid screamed again. The pair both spoke between each other All-Might sat down next to me stroking my head, he explained the injury in his stomach. "I smile to hide the fear inside" I looked up at the man, I normally didn't like this man though I never came face to face with him. But this was weird watching him spill all his feelings, "Pro Hero's are always having to risk their lives, some villains just can't be beaten without powers. So no I honestly don't think you can become a hero without a quirk." The kid looked heartbroken by his words, "I see" he muttered and the man next to me stood up. He began to walk away "it's not bad to have a dream young man" he stopped in the open door "just, make sure your dreams are attainable or realistic" he shut the door leaving the kid by himself.

We were left on the roof, I sat at his feet as he stared out at the world but like it was nothing. An explosion sounded and he flinched at it, I followed his gaze. He stood still almost still shocked by All-Mights harsh words, he stepped towards the roofs edge. "Your not thinking of jumping are you?" I questioned he turned around looking at me "Who are you? And why would you care?" he mumbled. I smiled up at the heart broken kid "I didn't expect to run into you again" I lied "I care because the loud fan boy from before has changed" he sighed. His hands gripped the roof fence, he was shaking "I'm like you by the way"

"No your not" he muttered "look at you you have a quirk of being that cat thing"

"Dog" he shrugged his shoulders and I stepped towards him. Leaning on the railing beside him "my quirk only works when I have a master" I muttered holding out my hand, showing the marking on it. He looked down at it "I'm nothing, that's why I didn't save you from that slime guy" he just looked more sad as wind blew through his hair. "Fine then fan boy, let's go have a look who this villain is, and which hero's are attacking it" he looked towards me "maybe we can get you a new, favorite pro hero" he smiled and turned to walk away. I flipped into my dog he
and crawled on his shoulders.

As we stepped through the street he was flicking through his notebook "you said you don't have a master" he questioned closing his book trying to ignore All-Mights signature "why did you get rid of your last one?" His voice was shaken, he was obviously trying to distract himself from what happened earlier "I just left, it wasn't the right master for me" he stopped at the fight. I looked towards it, his face was filled with sadness, he slowly stepped towards it. And flinched "that's the guy who attacked us before" he began muttering to himself "All-might caught him" I had already jumped off his shoulder and was bracing myself to fight "if he dropped it, that's my fault"

"Plus the villain captured a kid" a member of the crowd spoke quietly. I stared as they started talking about all might, as if I had a tracker on him my eyes moved to the poor shriveled man. The kid next to me covered his mouth, trying not to cry. I watched him unsure of his next move, suddenly he dropped his book and started sprinting. Everyone watched in fear and I found myself trailing the boy. "Your gonna get yourself killed" I quickly pushed past the hero line, spinning into my demon form to get to him quicker. "Hey kid!" I shouted spinning into my real form, he threw his book bag at his face and I grabbed him with my marked hand. "Order me!" I shouted and the kid looked at me, my spots and eyes began glowing green and his eyes widened. "Attack that thing!" He stuttered I nodded and jumped onto the monster, my legs sank in but my arms continued to tear at the slime "kachan!"

"Why the hell are you here" I realized it was the blonde boy from before "shut up and be grateful, we're saving your ass"

"I can't just sit here and watch you die" the boy was also tearing at the slime, "it's just replacing quickly" I grunted suddenly the body was smashed through. I lifted my head looking around suddenly, "kid?" I called. I listened to all mights voice as I continued to tear at the slime surrounding Kachans face. "Little lady brace yourself" I grasped on the street, digging my claws in as a powerful punch was made on the guy. All might had grabbed both the kid and kachan as I fought to not be taken away by the wind. Rain began to fall on my skin, and I looked up at the man "All-Might saved the day again he's so amazing" I quickly crawled over to the kid on the floor "you moron" the hero's began shouting at him and he sat there taking the scolding.

After it was over he looked towards me "You said 'order me' right" I nodded holding out my hand for him to grab "does that mean you've got quirks?" I pulled the boy up.

"That means your my master" I held up my hand "this marking on my skin, if I touch someone who I choose then they become my master, normally I'm wearing a glove just incase, but today was special" we began walking  "What does this all mean?" He questioned and I looked towards him "you can get rid of me if you want" I paused "but now you have a quirk" his eyes widened as he stared at me. "Deku" an angry voice suddenly shouted, "kachan?" The blonde boy was out of breath. "I would never ask for a weakling like you to help me" he paused "don't think you can look down on me" he continued shouting and I scowled at him "your just a quirkless failure who won't even cut it as a run in cop"

"Excuse me?" I spoke and the kid looked at me "you too, you just were playing with the sludge" I stepped in front of him "because your the last person I'd want to save on this earth" he was much taller than me but I was up in his face "your the last person I'd want saving me" I smiled up at him. "That's a deal" he clicked his tongue at me, and turned swiftly on his heel "I don't owe you anything"

"What was that for" he muttered and I turned to look at him, my arms crossed "can you believe that jerk" I grumbled "he acts all high and mighty and I could destroy him" the boy chuckled beside me. He sighed like his lungs were finally deflating from all the tension from today, "well back to my normal quirkless life" he muttered. I quickly slid in front of him "it doesn't have to be" I smiled up at him "I'm still connected to you"

"But you don't know me" he muttered and looked away shyly "do you remember that first fight, we met at?" He nodded his head "You were so passionate to that man about being a hero" he flinched "and then at school, your joining UA without a quirk." I held my hands in-front of me "I know that I'm not really a quirk, but my quirk is under control of you, so you've got a quirk"

"You've been watching me all this time" my cheeks flushed as I pulled hair over my eyes, twisting it between my fingers. "N-no I don't have a house and your school window became my bed" I trailed off.

"You can stay at mine" my eyes widened at the kindness of this kid "you sure?" He nodded his head "I'm going to need to learn a bit more about your quirk if I'm going to be using it" I smiled at him "oh, um, I'm Ember by the way" he shook my hand "Izuku Midoriya, but I get called Deku by Kachan" I smiled at him

"it's good to meet you."

"I am here" I let out the loudest scream of my life as the muscular hero slid behind the both of us.