Stay Away

"Woah, woah woah, what's this?" The kids all looked up from where they landed "Give them back to us!" Deku called

"Out of my way" A large blue flame was set off, Compress turned invisible and the boys screamed in pain from the fire burning at them. Todoroki dodged the attack "You're on Shigiraki's kill list, he quickly flew some ice dodging the man's attack. A needle flew towards Deku and he moved his head away to dodge it "Hi, Izuku, my name's Toga!" The girl flirted, she landed on top of him "I was thinking from the moment I saw you, that you'd be so much cuter if you bled a little" She raised her knife in the air and shoji quickly swatted her off. She rolled to her feet "So that's how it is," she muttered her voice sounding deadly "You wanna come between us" her gaze was deadly and harsh "Your not really my type, but I'll cut you anyway"

Todoroki was still busy in battle with the guy with split personalities and no one noticed compress coming back, "Can't believe you wrecked my exit, ammeters" The black-haired boy walked towards him "You got Bakugo?" The man nodded reaching into his pocket. "Todoroki, Izuku, we're done here!" Shoji shouted then moving his gaze "You gave away your trick, those little marbles that's them isn't it" He held two of them up

"Oh, ho ho colour me impressed, just as I'd expect from someone with so many hands" Todoroki froze his opponent as the group moved run off into the woods "Nomu!" Deku shouted watching him appear from the woods, Mr Compress held up his hand "They left you here, darling" He spoke looking at the marble in his hand. The group stopped and looked towards the portal Kurogiri had created.

"We're not leaving without the kids" Dabi muttered, Compress smiled and threw up the ball in his hand "Now now, I think we could have the upper hand" the marble fell, and I stood there. I looked around suddenly "See the art of magic is to trick" The man removed his mask sticking out his tongue revealing the real marbles with Bakugo and Tokyami in, quickly punching the guys jaw, the marbles flew through the air but I was grabbed from behind. "Ember?" I heard a voice whisper behind me. I moved my gaze and I froze in place "Touya?" I whispered, suddenly he let off me and grabbed a ball "Isn't that sad, Shouto Todoroki" I turned to look at him and reached up touching his cheeks, "What did you do" I muttered, and he held my hand in his grasp. I scowled at him before grabbing the marble and throwing it behind me "Run!" I shouted at the boys, they all set off and Deku watched as I stood still, my arm grabbed by the black-haired villain "I can't leave you Ember!" I smiled up at him.

"I'm not your dog anymore!" I called out, I sighed and dropped my head down "I relinquished myself too much tonight" I explained "This villain" I paused "He's my master now!" the man smiled holding up the fact that he was holding onto my marked hand "So run!" I screamed.

"Ember, get us back Bakugo no matter what!" I looked up at Deku, and then set off towards them, "Ember!" He cried; Shoji quickly picked him up as Todoroki ran next to him. I launched myself through the tree's tears falling from my eyes, and I landed in front of them "Deku" I cried and held out my hand. Deku held him close to his body and suddenly the boys were relinquished from the marbles, I jumped over them biting onto Bakugo's top. I began to run again, Todoroki quickly moved to shoot ice at me and him, but I dodged all the attacks. Bakugo came to, his eyes opened, and he looked around what he would see "Ember?" He muttered and then saw us quickly approaching the villains "Ember wrong way you mut!" He called pushing at my face, I looked down at him my gaze pained. His eyes widened and he moved to blast in my face, I fell back letting out a scream as I did "I can feel" I cried "I can feel a large group approaching"I lied, staring up at Bakugo "Maybe 20 hero's" I stood up as Dabi called out to me to return. I turned my gaze to Todoroki who was making his way to me "Todoroki" I cried "Stay away!" I cried, he stopped in his and I began to walk away. "I'll just relinquish myself from you in the morning, you know that Touya" I shouted and the man nodded his head "then I should have some fun with you, how about we break the symbol of peace and you kill one of the students" Dabi smiled and Todoroki stood in shock. Staring at the man before us "Ember is, he?" I moved my gaze to Todoroki and then back at the group.

"Kill Izuku Midoiya" My eyes widened, and my body turned to look at him. "Is he even on our kill list?" Toga questioned, the man shrugged. Deku called out my name and watched in fear as my gaze hardened on him. I stared at him and then fell back letting out a loud laugh, and before anyone could react, I was up in the air. I held up my hand my claws grew big and sharp and Shoji prepared for the attack, suddenly a large sparkly beam severed my arm, I rolled to the ground. I screamed insults in pain, Ayoama was behind a bush, breathing heavily. Deku quickly moved to my side "Ember?!" He cried, rolling me over, I blinked and looked up him. My hand wrapped around his throat, and he fell back so I was on top of him "That's enough fun" Kurogiri called out "That's the person Stain spared" He explained "Dabi call her off" He sighed.

"Ember come here" He held out his hand, and I stood up stopping suddenly and I looked behind at Deku. He was coughing and his eyes widened when he saw that my eyes were clear "I'll actually say goodbye now" I muttered, and then turned to run towards Dabi. I jumped up and landed on his shoulders, he stroked under my chin and we stepped back into the portal. Dabi and I stood in a room together, my gaze was harsh on his before I spun from his shoulders and staring at him harshly. "You pretended to be dead!" I shouted at him "Do you know what hell your put Rei through!" I shouted, and he grabbed my hands to stop me from arguing. His gaze was staring deeply into mine, and that's when I saw it the pain from his past clouded them, I sighed and brought him down into a hug. Cupping his cheeks, I looked at his new burns "Touya, you're a foolish boy" I whispered and he smiled nodding his head, holding my hands to his cheek once again. Quickly I slapped the boy "Kill Deku, are you serious!" I scorned and then moved to walk away "I need a drink" I grumbled.

It had been days after the accident, and a certain purple skinned girl decided to live her own life not being held down to anyone. She sat upon a cliff looking out at the sky, her long black hair blowing in the gusts of wind. Her gaze fixed down below her, the students were out on another trip, and she watched Deku use his power amazingly as he fought the fake villains. He had stopped for a breath moving his gaze to look out at the sky, when he caught sight on her he cheered and waved, the class following his gaze and cheering at her. She held up her hand and waved at them, before she closed her eyes her skin began to turn to dust. The dust sparkled green under the suns as it was carried by the wind, she was finally free from suffering, she was finally able to rest.

Deku held his hand up as he watched her, and Bakugo grabbed his shoulder offering him a gentle smile. Deku was holding back his tears before wiping them and looking up at him, with a brave smile "This is for your Ember!" He called holding his hand in the air.