You Don't Get To Be A Hero Right Now

The next day had begun and the 1A students were quick at work improving their quirks, "I'm ragdoll" A green haired girl introduced stood in the finishing pose, I sat at their feet legs crossed looking up at the class 1B un impressed "and my quirk is search, I can look up to up to 100 people and know everything about them, like their location and weakness"

"With my quirk flow, I can create the ideal ground for any training student" Pixie bob cheered "And my quirk is called telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once" Mandalay nudged me, and I sighed

"I'm Ember, my quirk is demon dog I'm quirkless without a master but when I have one, I can do pretty much anything I'm ordered to do" I spoke my voice monotone "And I'm tiger, I'm here to beat you to a pulp" a explosion sounded behind us followed by Bakugo's loud shouting "All you strength quirks prepare for Tigers boot camp, class A's already sweating so catch up quick" My gaze moved to Deku who was forced to do the same move again and again "Show me what you got!" Deku moved to punch tiger, but he simply dodged then punching Deku into a tree. "Don't fall behind Class A, do me proud!"

Lunch had arrived and the students were all forced to make their own meals, I sat watching them use the ovens, for safety or whatever and Todoroki used his fire quirk to light his "Can we get some fire over here too?" Mina called, he moved to help lighting it "Thank you so much" Mina called

"We want it to burn but not to hot" Urakaka cheered, Todoroki looked up to where I was stood, I held up my thumb, and he gave me a small smile. The curry was made, and it smelt and tasted like crap. I smiled awkwardly at the group and then turned to walk away, I noticed Kota standing a bit away watching, I placed my hands on my hips. He 'tched' and began to walk away "Kota, time for dinner, where are you?" A voice called out and I moved my gaze to Deku who was watching Kota carefully, I picked up a bowl of curry and handed it to Deku. "I'll take his portion" I winked before setting off towards the house.

Training the next day had begun again, I sat on Pixie's lap as she patted my head "Meow, meow, meow" she chirped "More importantly tonight's gonna be fun!" I looked up at her "We're putting classes against each other; I know you've been training hard but late you'll get to play hard" the students all fell into despair from her words "Don't slack now! Make sure you keep pushing yourself in your work"

Lunch had begun again I let out a loud sigh, lying on the table "Move your ass you mut!" Bakugo shouted and me and I let out another sigh pushing my hands right into his workspace. "Did you need All Might for something?" I moved my gaze to Todoroki drowning out Bakugo's shouting. "You asked Mr Aizawa about him" Deku looked nervous, but he had grown massively from the flailing boy I had left. "Yeah, I did, for Kota"

"Kota?" Todoroki questioned

"Yeah, Mandalay's cousins' son" Deku moved his gaze to look for him "Where is he?"

"Secret hide out" I shouted and Deku nodded moving his gaze away, and filling the fire pits with logs to burn "Kota doesn't like heroes, or quirks, I tried to talk to him but I think I just made things worse" Deku stopped putting logs in "I was just wondering what All Might would've said if he were here, I mean what would you say to him Todoroki?"

"It depends"

"Of course, sorry I asked" I sighed; he was still the nervous kid I had left. Todoroki's gaze was out on the class "Having a complete stranger trying to change your mindset sounds like an annoying situation, what matters are actions" I noticed his gaze flick to me only for a second "You have to show him what your trying to prove, right? If your going to rely on words alone then they better be incredibly powerful" I smiled rolling my head to look up at the sky "You shouldn't be sticking your nose in a delicate situation, you tend to cut to the heart of people's feelings it can be annoying"

"Right sorry about that" Deku murmured.

"You guys!" Iida suddenly shouted, "Your hands aren't moving we'll never make the best stew if we stop now" I sighed and pushed myself up from to table and began to walk away, leaving Iida to quickly peel at the potato's.

"We've got full bellies and the dishes are done!" Pixebob cheered "We're ready" The group who failed the exams were dragged away for extra lessons, leaving us with a short number of classes left. The challenge was that Class B would act as 'scarers' and will take positions in the woods, and the class A would leave in pairs around the track collecting their names at the end before making their way back "The winners are the most creative students, who make people piss their pants!" Tiger shouted and I sighed at the full energy of this group. "Everyone draw to see who your partner will be!" Pixie called.

Deku was alone, and I looked at him concerned wondering if he'd be able to take the scaring, because he was quite a frail one. The challenge had begun, and I smelt something strange "What's that" I questioned, PixieBob sniffed and she smelt it too, the students gazes moved to the sky and the black smoke in the sky. "Maybe a fire on the mountain?" Suddenly I watched as PixieBob was plucked into the air and dragged behind, I watched in surprise as she was being held to the ground her head bleeding from a wound. I braced myself to fight "This is bad" Mandalay spoke sweat dripping down her face. "Ember, take the remaining students back to Aizawa and keep them safe!" Pixie order, I nodded my head before turning to them. "I could crush this kitties head easily, how about it" I stopped in my tracks turning to her, "Go Ember!" Mandalay order. I turned to the kids and rounded them up "I'm not going" Midoriya shouted at me

"You don't get to be a hero right now, stop sitting on your high horse and come with me!" I shouted at him, he scowled at me and then looked at Mandalay "I know where Kota is" I sighed and then nodded my head. Taking the rest of the student's back "Iida, as your class rep if something happens to Pixie and I go feral, take them back for me" He nodded his head.

We had made our way back and Iida shouted out to Aizawa, my eyes widened at the sight in front of me Aizawa had hold of a villain. Suddenly the guy jumped up and I held up my arms, stopping the students from proceding. Suddenly the guys body began to melt "I wonder if you can save them in the end" He spoke "See you soon" He became a pile of goo on the floor.

"What was that did he just melt?" Mineta called, the students were running towards Aizawa, but he ran past them grabbing my hand "Everyone get inside, we'll be back" I was stumbling back and then turned to move in line with his strides.

"Mr Aizawa!" I moved my gaze to Deku, Kota was on his shoulders, Deku dropped the boy and I moved to check over him. Deku was in his mumbling state and Aizawa tried to cut in "He's high on too much adrenaline" I muttered and Aizawa nodded, suddenly Deku set off and I grabbed his shoulder "Midoriya!" Aizawa called. He sighed "Those injury's you went to far again, didn't you" I looked towards Deku's broken arm "Go, but tell Mandalay something for me too" I picked up Kota, and Aizawa nodded and we head off after telling Deku what he needed to relay. Kota's head was buried in my chest, and Aizawa looked at me "Your eyes" He explained I kept them ahead of me

"PixieBob's down" I tried to speak not to scare Kota, I shuffled him in my grasp holding out my hand "She's protected but any longer and I'll go feral" My spots flashed white and Aizawa clapped his hand against mine, "How do we keep ending up like this?" Aizawa question, I moved a mischievous gaze to him.