Your The Idiot Fighting The Weaker One

She doesn't really care about education so is caught sleeping in many lessons✽✾✽✾✽

I stood in on my feet and legs infront of Izuku as the blonde haired boy shouted his anger. Suddenly Bakugo threw his hands back where it exploded "uruaka go!" Deku ordered she turned on one heel and began to run. That's when Bakugo threw a kick at Deku I defended it as he secretly started to wrap his leg with tape "ballsy move think you can take me alone-" he noticed the capture tape around his leg, then threw a large punch. Deku jumped out the way as I held Bakugo's hand in place as it exploded into a wall.

Deku was huffing on the ground and brought me by my arm closer to him "he kicked first this time, he's switching up things up so I can't predict his moves" I looked up at Deku who was whispering to me "Does that mean he's worried?" Kachan braced to fire again, and my hand was grabbed as Deku began to run "get back here Deku"

"Deku what the-!" I cried falling into my own step "I'm not gonna be able to fight him in close range now, we need to make a plan"

"So where's that flashy power of yours now!" We both reacted to the angry shouting "you'll never beat me Deku!"

Deku sat round a corner where he was panting heavily and I stared up at him, he wiped his mouth and began whispering "he's forgotten about our partner, if they really wanted to get us from the start they'd use Iida because he's faster" I nodded my head to his explanation "that probably means Kachan's gone rouge, if we had to take the 2 one head to head our chances of winning would be pretty low" he mumbled more about the plan "I'll have to capture Kachan down here on my own" I stared at him in confusion "as long as I don't get close to his hands I'll be fine" he looked me dead in my eyes "every attack I think of you have to carry out for me"

"Izuku we tried and you can't talk to me through your mind" he looked me dead in my eyes "that's an order Ember" I stood up on my legs and stared into his eyes trying to stop my brows from furrowing.

We were sat behind a corner watching carefully "um Deku" rang through my ears I looked around confused as to where this woman voice was coming from "I'm here, how's it going" he grabbed my arm pulling me back down "Iida knows that I'm here sorry, now he's monologuing? We're on the middle of the 5th floor" I looked up

"Right above me" he looked at me "we probably don't have enough time left now" he looked me in the eyes "I won't give up yet, we can capture Kachan, we can't loose" a fiz noise came from behind us and we both turned "I'm all loaded up" he grumbled hold up his fist. 'I have no choice' I widened my eyes looking towards Izuku, we have to face him right now' I smiled at him then turned and smirked at Bakugo "Kachan I'm not scared of you anymore" he explained his quirk holding out his hand he pulled the pin from his gun. An explosion hit, "come in Midoriya!" I heard a voice shouting "Come in Ember!" My gaze quickly shot around the room.

Deku lay on the floor moaning in pain "Deku!" I shouted and quickly ran over to him "is that even allowed?" From the smoke Kachan began to emerge laughing at what he had just caused. "Use your stupid quirk on me Deku, even if she gives it everything she's got you'll never beat me"

"You dodged the attack so you can still fight can't you" this time Bakugo's red eyes were on me "come and get me"

"Come in what's the situation?"

"Not good" she answered panicked

"Are you ignoring me again?" Kachan stood up right "I'll get your attention"

"Use that mega blast again and your team will lose" we all looked up at the camera in the room. All Might continued explaining the disadvantages of it and Bakugo bowed his head 'tching'

"The pillar by the window get their now"

"Fine!" Bakugo came flying towards Deku, two shots of his quirk and I heard Deku scream in pain. Then threw a right hook at Deku, I watched in fear waiting for my next order. He was thrown to the ground he let out a cry in pain, and I stared in surprise "De...ku..." I muttered as his body bounced onto the ground. Deku sat up and ran towards a window, I growled at Bakugo as he approached him again. Quickly I lept at Bakugo "you've always been stronger Bakugo," I shouted pinning him to the ground "he knows that your better than him, that's why he wants to beat you" your even more of an idiot than I realized" Kachan shot me in my stomach and I flew into the air, flipping to land on my feet and flipped my hair back out of me eyes. "Your the idiot fighting the weaker one!" I shouted as I stood up, Bakugo charged at me "fine then come at me!" I ran towards him too. "Ururaka now!" I called, I lowered myself to jump up directing Kachans hit upwards. The explosion blew a hole through the ground "this is it!" She called.

I looked up watching as she smacked the debree with a pillar and began to float through the air. Finally landing on the 'bomb' "no the weapon!" Iida called in defeat. Bakugo was looking up "this was you big plan, you were playing me this entire time you bastard" Deku spoke "I didn't want to use her so that I could finally fight you one on one" I smirked as I smoothed my hair out my face. "The hero team wins!" All Might shouted and I heard a loud thud "Deku!" I called quickly running to his passed out side.