Giant Woman

Steven is on top of a lifeguard tower holding water balloons. Pearl and Amethyst are playing checkers while Rose is watching on the side.

Amethyst after taking a piece from Pearl ingame: "Ha! Take that!"

Pearl sarcastically responds: "Wow Amethyst I'm impressed."

A water balloon gets thrown at Pearl from above.

Pearl: "Steven are the water balloon's really necessary?"

Steven: "Yeah! That way the moves really matter!"

Rose: "I like the idea of it."

Pearl: "But its checkers. Every move matters."

Amethyst: "Sounds like someones being a sore loser."

Pearl: "Im not a sore loser! Because I just won the GAME." As Pearl takes 5 pieces in 1 move."

Amethyst: "Oh boy here it comes!"

5 Water balloons slam down on Amethyst.

Amethyst: "Man it feels good to lose."

Pearl: "I certainly hope you wont act like that in battle."

Amethyst: "Ugh your no fun anymore. This is why we never form Opal."

Pearl: "We don't form Opal because you're difficult, and a mess."

Amethyst: "We don't form Opal because your uptight and-"

Steven: "Guys! Guys!... What is Opal?"

Amethyst: "Oh its just the two of us, mashed together.'

Pearl: "Pfft, is water just hydrogen and oxygen "Mashed together"?"

A second of silence before Pearl says: "Ugh, analogy wasted-"

Rose steps in, "Steven, Opal is a fusion between both of them, which when synchronized can form a new being, a Fusion."

Steven: "Whoa... Do you know alot about fusion Mom?"

Rose: "A decent bit, but I'm not an expert. I fuse with Pearl sometimes in battles. Its called Rainbow Quartz."

Steven: "Whoa~ Can you show me right now???"

Pearl: "Steven, we only fuse in deadly situations. Amethyst and Me included."

Steven: "Aww..."

Later, near the warp pad.

Rose: "We have to get the Heaven and Earth Beetles together. Garnet you can go get the earth beetle, the rest of us arent lava-proof. The rest of us can go get the Heaven Beetle."

Steven is busy playing something on his tv.

Rose: "Steven that means you too! This mission shouldnt be too dangerous for you."

Steven: "Really??? Alright!"

They warp over to the sky pilar.

Steven: "So when you fuse, do you fuse into a giant giant woman? Or a normal sized giant woman?"

Rose: "Steven-"

Amethyst: "Oh Opal is about like 3 pearls tall. Kinda."

Steven: "How about you fuse right now so I can see how tall they are?"

Pearl: "Again Steven we only fuse for deadly situations."

Steven: "Aww cmon, you can use Opal to lay across these rocks like a bridge!"

Rose: "Steven it's alright. I can just carry us across."

Steven: "Aww..."

Lots of climbing later.

Pearl: "We're here."

Steven: "Ooo a tiny house! I dont see a beetle inside though."

Rose: "Thats strange, they should be in there."

Pearl: "It couldn't have escaped or left right?"

Rose: "Well-"

SQUAWK!

Amethyst: "Hey guys??? I think I found the problem."

Rose: "In here everyone!"

Rose: "Steven, stay inside the dome. Gems, Weapons!"

Rose, Pearl and Amethyst pull out their weapon's, ready to fight.

The birds squawks at them again and swoops in for a peck. Amethyst uses her whip and tries to pull it down, but it reveals tiny mini versions of the bird and cut the whip in half. The mini birds attack Rose and Pearl, which Rose increases the size of her shield to protect both of them.

Pearl: "Rose, I think this is a deadly situation!"

Rose: "Alright. Let's do this."

To Steven's amazement, Rose and Pearl's Gems start to glow and they start dancing, Quick, Sharp and elegant movements and they form together to form: Rainbow Quartz.

Amethyst looks over Glad, but also dissapointed since Pearl didnt even consider to fuse with her.

Rainbow Quartz has an umbrella weapon, But with a pointy spear like top and a shield as an umbrella. They jump ontop of the Dome and aim the umbrella at the bird.

It begins charging up and fires a fast laser bolt! It hits the bird dead on.But it poofs into tens of hundreds of mini birds.

Rainbow: "Almost. Now to clean up."

Amethyst notices the beetle near where the bird poofs and picks it up before running back to Steven.

Rainbow's Umbrella points at some rubble of the dome, and controls it. Hundreads of pebbles form a wall and charge right at the swarm, Poofing them all at once.

Steven: "YEAHHH!"

Rainbow: "Well, that was Rainbow for you."

Amethyst: "I got the beetle. I think the bird ate it. And it dropped out when ya poofed it."

Rainbow: "Good. We can head home then."

Back at the temple.

Steven: "We got the Heaven Beetle!"

Garnet: "Good. We have both now." Before putting them in a little cage and bubbling it away.

Garnet: "I see you got them to form rainbow."

Steven: "Yeah they were awesome! Can you fuse garnet?"

Garnet: "Yes, but thats for another time Steven. You'll be great at fusing one day."

Steven: "Yeah!"
.
.
.
Steven: "Wait. I can do that too?!?!?"