Rose's Room

Steven finishes eating 5 cans of Kernel's Classic Creamed Corn. After briefly celebrating he sees the warp pad activate. He quickly rushed over.

Steven: "Guys! Check this out!"

Amethyst: "What's up?"

Steven: "I got 5 empty cans of Classic Creamed Corn!"

Pearl: "... Lovely, Steven."

Steven: "And they each have 5$ coupons for mini-golf on the back so we could all play together!"

Rose: "Oh Steven, that's a lovely idea but we have another mission soon."

Steven: "Aww what? Not again! You guys promised we would hang out!"

Garnet: "A dangerous artifact has appeared in the northern hemisphere. We have to go retrieve it."

Steven: "But mini-golf is so much fun! Its got castles, and windmills, and I like it!"

Rose: "Steven we will have to to do that with everyone soon but this mission shouldn't take too long."

Steven: "Okay..."

Amethyst: "Seeya Steven."

Pearl: "We'll bring you something back!"

Rose: "Love you."

The gems warp away.

Steven plays Golf Quest Mini on his TV. He plays it throughout the day.

And the night.

And until early next morning.

The gems warp back. Steven is at the ending and is trying to watch the secret ending.

Pearl: "Steven we're back! Sorry we took so long. Rose still had to finish up some things but the rest of us are here."

Amethyst: "Yo Steven check out the thing we got!"

Steven is still trying to pay attention to his game. "Amethyst guys hold on-"

Garnet: "Look at this!"

She places down the wailing stone.

Amethyst: "Check out the wailing stone we found."

Rose: "Its a device that can transfer messages from galaxy's away. We haven't heard anything audible from it yet though."

Amethyst: "Yeah! All it does is this!"

Amethyst presses the button on top, making it make a sound so loud it breaks Steven's TV screen. Making Steven unable to see the rest of his game.

Pearl presses the button back. "Amethyst! I told you not to turn it on in the house."

Amethyst: "Chill out P, No-one got hurt and Steven loved it!"

Steven: "Guys that was the secret ending! I have to do the whole dungeon all over again now! I cant go mini-golfing, I cant finish my game, I wish I had a place to myself."

Steven's gem starts glowing. The door to Rose's room in the temple activates.

Pearl: "Rose's door. Steven you can open Rose's room!"

Steven: "Whoa." Steven starts walking into the room.

Garnet: "Steven! Don't go in there."

Steven: "Its never about what I want to do is it? I'm gonna go somewhere where I can and you CANT!"

Pearl: "Steven wait! I don't know if you can con-"

Steven runs into the room and it closes in behind him.