Gem Glow

Sorry about the 1st episode being taken down for a second! My phone lost progress on it and deleted half of it, so I had to go on my computer and go back a few revisions to get it back again.

Steven after his usual run to the donut, along with the now empty cookie cat fridge, comes back to the temple.

Steven: "Hey guys! You wont believe this-"

He looked into his room, Rose and Pearl are near the warp pad fighting off a bunch of Centipeetle's. Garnet is near the kitchen fighting some of them and Amethyst is near the couch. A Centipeetle jumped on Steven at that moment, Amethyst used her whip and pulled it off of him.

Amethyst: "Sup Steven."

Pearl is on the warp pad kicking and taking out the Centipeetle's gracefully along with Rose, who was cutting through them with her sword. Garnet is near the kitchen taking them out with her Gauntlets.

Pearl: "Ugh, sorry Steven we'll get these Centipeetle's out of your room. We think they were trying to get into the temple."

Steven: "Aww. You don't have to get rid of them. They are kind of cool-"

The Centipeetle spits some acid and it starts burning through a little hole in the ground.

Rose stabs it with her sword while Pearl was carrying it.

Amethyst: "Uhh you guys? These things don't have gems!"

Garnet: "That means there must be a mother somewhere nearby." As Garnet hits another Centipeetle right in the eye and poofs it.

Pearl: "We should probably find it before anyone gets hurt. Or more of the temple." as she looks over the hole in the ground.

Steven: "Ooo, can I come? Can I? Can I?"

Rose: "Steven, until you learn to use your gem we can handle things like these for now. We don't want you getting hurt."

Steven: "Aww.."

A Centipeetle was going through the fridge, Amethyst uses her whip and poofs it from a distance. 

Steven: "Hey!" Steven ran over to the fridge. "Aw! They got into everything... Not Cool-"

Steven spots a bunch of cookies cats on the top of the freezer.

Steven: "No way... It can't be! Where did you get these!?! I thought they stopped making them!"

Rose: "We heard that too, so we got a few of them for you."

Amethyst: "Didn't we go to that one place and stole a bun-"

Pearl: "Amethyst! Steven, we went out and paid for them."

Amethyst: "Uh-huh."

Rose: "All that matters is that Steven is happy."

Steven Does his Cookie Cat Song, and right after Steven bites into a cookie cat, as hes eating it his gem starts to glow.

Steven: "Huh? Oh my gem!!"

Rose: "Steven! Try to bring out your shield! Like this." Rose puts her arm near her stomach and summons her shield out near it.

Steven replicates the same movement but cant quite get it. The glowing on his gem starts fading slowly.

Steven: "Uhhh what do I do? What do I do???"

Pearl: "Try to bring it out like a shield!"

Steven tries to do the same arm movement but the glowing of his gems fades away fully.