Watermelon Steven

Thank you all for around 200+ views total! I just did this as a side story since I don't have much to do besides homework and playing games all day during quarantine. I cannot thank you enough. If you notice some episodes missing, I don't want to do every single episode from the main series because with rose being alive it either doesn't change anything, not much at all, or it just wasn't interesting enough to make an episode.

Steven and Greg are near the car wash with a bunch of watermelon slices. Both are having a competition on who can look the coolest with the watermelon seeds. Greg just did a cool trick with them before Steven jumps in.

Greg: "Beat that."

Steven: "What??? You're asking for it!"

Steven begins biting into a lot of watermelon.

Steven: "You're really asking for it..." while shoving more in his mouth.

Steven: "Hurricane... Spin... Spit!"

Steven begins spitting seeds all over the car wash like a hurricane. Covering the entire building with seeds.

Steven: "My hurricane spin spit is unbeatable!"

Greg: "The wash! It's full of seeds!"

Steven: "Dad?"

Greg: "Well, congratulations son, you win by a landslide."

Greg begins making a crown out of watermelon. After he is done he places it on Steven's head.

Greg: "I crown thee, your watermelagesty."

Steven and Greg begin laughing.

The next morning.

Steven wakes up on a chair outside and wakes up to tons of watermelon around him.

Steven: "Holy watermelon... Huh?"

The watermelon looks similar to Steven, only tinier and way more watermelon.

Steven: "This... Can't be. They're me! Why are they all me!?!"

The gems come over to the now Watermelon Steven infested car wash.

Garnet: "Hmm. This is really impressive."

Rose: "How did this happen exactly?"

Steven: "I uh kinda spit out a bunch of watermelon seeds everywhere. Don't ask why."

Pearl: "Rose has the power to make sentient plant life to grow as her defenders. This might be the same thing."

Amethyst: "But her plants like moved and stuff. These guys don't do... anything."

Rose: "It is strange, usually I can control them easily but since it's under Steven's control we have no idea how they will act or be controlled."

Steven: "Wait Amethyst be careful! This one's just a baby. Aww. Look at him."

Greg tries to walk around the car wash and accidentally steps into one.

Greg: "This is really weird. What are we going to do with all of them?"

Steven: "Ooh! Maybe I can sell them?"

Rose: "Giving them away probably isn't a good idea. If they do come to defend you at one point that's not going to be great for whoever got them.

Pearl: "How about we bring them to the temple and see if we can train Steven to use them?"

Garnet: "That can work."

Steven: "Wait, so I can get my own little army to do whatever I want?"

Rose: "If you learn to control them, yes."