CH. 10| 2AM cont'd

REIGN|

I was laying in my bed crying, balling my eyes the fuck out. How could Von do me like this? Am I really that bad of a girlfriend? Or was it him just being a guy? My pillow was becoming soaked with tears. No matter how many times I told myself to stop crying, I couldn't. I was practically heartbroken because I didn't have anyone else. Von promised to never leave me and he did.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand but I just left it there. It buzzed again and I still didn't answer it. This time a call came through so I rolled my cripple ass over and answered it.

"Hello? Who is this?" I answered.

"Is this Reign? I'm calling on behalf of Von. "A guy said, he sounded as if he was in a hurry.

"Yes it's me. "I said annoyed.

"We need help your help. Von is in some trouble and he told us to inform you. "He said.

"Von broke up with me so I doubt he wanted you to tell me anything. Goodnight. " I said then I hung up the phone.

I sat my phone on the bed this time instead of the nightstand. I scrolled through my camera roll looking at the many pictures and videos of me and Von. I thought we was forever but I guess not. Some more tears started to fall.

I had forgot all about someone breaking into my place tonight. I slipped a glock under my pillow earlier. I turned on my The Weeknd playlist and let it play lowly. I ended up dozing off but someone started banging on my door like loud as fuck. I wasn't expecting anyone so I just laid in my bed.

The banging continued. I grabbed my glock and tucked it in the back of my shorts. I got out of bed grabbing my crutch then I made my way to the front door. Von was standing there with his hands behind his back so I slammed the door in face but I left the door unlocked. He got a key, I don't even see why he was banging in the first place.

The door opened and in walked Von and three other guys with a girl.

"Von why the fuck you bringing people to my house. "I snapped. He just looked at me making eye contact. His body language seemed off and I knew then something was wrong.

"Shut up bitch. We're here for the money and drugs. "One of the guys said.

"Oh you're here for that, shit yall can have it. In case yall didn't know, Von broke up with me so fuck him. Yall can have all his shit. Come here I'll show you but come one at a time. I'll show each of you to a room. Von sit the fuck down and don't say shit. Now come here. "I explained to them and I motioned for the biggest guy to follow me.

I led him into my personal bathroom close to my toilet.

"He keeps a few kilos inside the back of the toilet. You have to remove the top to get to them. "I told him. I leaned on my crutch as he started removing the top. I pulled my glock from out of my shorts and shot him in the back of the head. They couldn't hear because the shot sounds were suppressed.

I went back into my living room to get my next victim.

"Hey you next. Come get this duffle bag from up under my bed while your homie empty my toilet. "He followed me into my bedroom. The minute he dropped to his knees I shot him in his neck. So easy.

I was saving the girl for last. Easy kill. I got the last guy and took him to my guest room.

"It's between the mattress. "I told him.

"Yeah whatever. "He muttered. When he bent down,  I tried to shoot him in the back of his head but he moved so I ended up shooting him in his ass. He started screaming to the top of his lungs.

"FUUUUCKKK, MY ASSSS. YOU LITTLE BITCH. SHAUNA!" I shot him between his eyeballs after he said what he had to say. However the girl came in and talked me on the bed. My leg was getting better but not good enough to fight. She was punching me all in my face while I was just tryna get my gun to off this bitch.

Like I said I kept glocks everywhere in my home so I had one under the pillow in here as well. I slapped her ass with it then she rolled off me and grabbed her eye. I shot her in her neck like twice and the blood just started squirting everywhere, even on me.

I went back into my living room where they tied Von up to a chair. I untied him without saying a word.

"YO SNAKE ASS REALLY TOLD THEM WHERE THE FUCK MY SHIT AT!" He yelled at me as he ran into my bedroom. When he realized I killed them all,  he hugged me.

"Don't fucking touch me Von. Call your friends to clean this up then get your shit out my house. Have a nice life Von. "I told him.

"Reign I'm sorry. "He pleaded but I want tryna hear that.

I slipped on some pants and a jacket then I grabbed my keys and left. I purposely left my phone so he wouldn't blow me up.

I'm not begging anyone to trust me nor be with me.