CH. 7| Crazy Story 2

REIGN|

"I still can't believe you let all this go on without even calling me once. I'm so disappointed in you Reign. "My mom said. After Von shot me, I was hospitalized for a few days so today they was releasing me. I called my mom to come down here and help me because I'd be on crutches for a while. Thanks to Von, I hope his arm in a damn sling.

"Mom that's nothing new you're always disappointed in me that's why I didn't call you so quick. "

"What, you want me to be happy about all the low down shit you've done with your life. You have nothing going for yourself but you wish to run the streets with these thugs. Next time he need to shoot your damn head off. Maybe he'll blow some sense into it. "She said to me. Even though I was used to it, her words always seemed to hurt a little more each time she opened her mouth.

"Well mama, I'm comfortable with the way that I'm living and that's all that matters to me. "I replied. "And for you to be my mother wishing for a guy to kill me. That's fucked up. Like why would you even stoop that low. "I continued. "Actually you can leave if you don't want to help me. I prefer you to go because I don't need that negative energy around me while I'm trying to heal. "I told her.

"Fine. Fuck you. Remember, you gone need me before I need you. "She said then she left. That's what they all say.

I ordered an uber then gathered my stuff and headed down to the lobby. While waiting on my uber, I bumped into one of Von's friends.

"Hey girl. How you been?" He asked me while giving me a side hug.

"Well as you can see, I'm healing. "I said.

"That's good. That's good. Von doing better as well. You wanted to blow his arm off huh?" He laughed. I don't recall asking about Von.

"It was self defense. Von is crazy. "I told him.

"Crazy in love. I think he misses you but Von didn't mean any harm to you. He's sorry. "He said.

"Did Von tell you that?"I asked. He nodded his head yes. I knew he was lying. Von would never.

"Well tell him have a speedy recovery but I have to go. "I told him. I stood up and grabbed my crutches and went about my day.

My uber driver was pretty chill, not the type to talk too much. Just how I like them. He made it to my complex in no time. I tipped him then went in.

When I made it to my floor,  I seen Von standing by my door. 

"What are you doing here? Thought it was fuck me?" I said to him.

"Why you bringing up the past and who was that nigga you was riding with?" He smacked his lips. I laid one of my crutches against the wall so that I could unlock my door. I unlocked my door and grabbed my crutches while carrying my stuff. Von tried to grab my bag but I snatched away from him.

"Girl let me help you. "He said and snatched the bag back. He let me go in first then he came in and locked the door behind us.

His arm wasn't as bad as my leg but he was bandaged up as well. He could move his arm and stuff but I guess he was in pain.

I limped into my bedroom and just collapsed on my bed. I missed it, being in the hospital bed made me realize how comfortable my own was.

"What you need me to do?" Von asked me.

"Nothing. "I said to him then I rolled over on my side to face the wall. He rolled me back over to face him. Von held my face by my chin then he said,  "I don't care how tough you act,  I ain't going no where. This shit until death do us apart. I ain't leaving so cut all that out. "

No lie, I liked his dominant aggressive side. It was a major turn on. Even though I was still mad at him, he was still fine.

"Put my phone on charger so I can take a nap. "I told him. I handed him my phone and he put it on charger for me. He helped me get under the covers then he joined. I laid on his chest and wrapped his arm around me.

He kissed my forehead and I started cheesing hard as hell.

"What would you do if I cheated?" He asked me.

"Kill you. Why? You must be cheating?"

"No damn calm down. I was just asking to see your answer but yeah I'd kill you too. So don't cheat.  "He said.

"Mhmmm. Tell me another crazy story before I get mad. "I told him.

"Aight so you know that guy that called you a bitch that day?"

"Yes. "

"I branded the word bitch on his forehead. Wanna see?" He asked me and I nodded my head yes. Von pulled out his phone to show me the picture.

"I was about to kill him,  that's where I was taking you but then you started acting crazy. "He said. As he was about to lock his phone, a text popped up.

Unknown# : I miss you. 🥺💔

I grabbed my other glock from out of my pillow case and pointed at his chest.

"Who the fuck is that bitch?" I asked him calmly.

Von held up his arms and said.......

Follow @chocolatedrip1 for story covers. For some reason my app keeps crashing everytime I @ her.

Next update on Christmas 🎄🎁❤