Epilogue

Six months later 🦋

REIGN|

"THE BABY HERE! NOW TRY THAT DUMB SHIT YOU WAS PULLING WHEN I WAS PREGNANT!" I yelled at Von. He had me fucked up today. He had finally come back home after being away for a whole week on a "business trip. "The baby and I were alone in Atlanta for a full week plus we're new here.

"Reign who the fuck is you yelling at?" Von asked calmly.

"You the only fucker in here named Von correct?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Nah. My mama named me Dayvon shorty. I don't know who Von is. That's probably one of your other niggas or something. "He said.

I walked up to him and I was about to slap him across the face but he caught my hand. "Bae I'm just playing. I'm sorry for being gone for so long but that's my last time okay. "He said then he kissed my lips and held me around my waist.

"Please don't let it happen again. "I told him. We put our foreheads together and enjoyed each others presence until the baby started crying.

Von pushed me out the way so that he could beat me to the baby. We decided to name him "Kayden Khalil Bennet. " Despite everything that I went through during my pregnancy, Kayden still came out very healthy and I was so thankful. He was now six months a

Von held Kayden and rocked him from side to side then he kissed his cheek. "When you gone give me my daughter ?" He asked me.

"Who?" I asked him. 

"You the fuck. "

"Can he grow up? Damn my pussy already tired. Plus I went through too much during my last pregnancy. I don't think I want to have another one. " I explained to him.

"Reign what did you go through again? Cause I don't remember shit being that serious. "He said.

"So it wasn't that serious huh?" I asked him.

Before he could even respond, shots were being fired outside of our home. I snatched Kayden from Von and shielded him upon the floor. I covered his ears but the shots were so loud that he still heard them. He was screaming to the top of his lungs and I was trying to calm him down.

When the shooting stopped we stood to our feet and Kayden had calmed down. I mugged the fuck out of Von.

"But you want me to have your daughter. Yeah right. "I rolled my eyes at him. 

"What you looking at me like that for? This ain't my fault. "He said.

"I didn't say it was. "I said to him. I walked to our bedroom with Kayden and I laid down in bed with him on top of me. Von got in bed as well.

"Let me hold my son. "He said.

"I got him. "I told him. He smacked his lips and tried to take Kayden from me but I didn't let him.

"Can't even hold my own son. Shouldn't have had a baby by your ass if you was gone be this stingy. "He mumbled. I ignored his ass and rocked Kayden to sleep.

"Well go get another girl pregnant. "I snapped at him. He was being  annoying as fuck.

"Thanks for the permission. "He said. Von got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so I guess he was getting in.