WB2TO| Chapter 4

MATURE 18+

REIGN|

I pulled into a parking space in his apartment complex. I turned off my car and grabbed Kayden along with our things. I didn't know if we were going to be staying here or how long we were going to be staying here.

I don't even know why I came here but my mind led me to his place. Kayden laid his head on my shoulder as I carried him up to Sincere's apartment. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a blunt in his mouth but he quickly put it out then grabbed our stuff from me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" He asked me. We walked in then he shut and locked the door. Sincere sat our stuff on the table while I sat on the couch with Kayden.

"Um just stopping by. "I said.

"Really. You're just stopping by. With your clothes? With his things? Tell me what's really wrong Reign. "Sincere held his arms out for Kayden so I handed him over. He was asleep again so I assume Sincere went and laid him down. He returned then he sat on the couch next to me. "I'm listening. "He said.

"I caught Von cheating on me. I'm not sure how long or with how many. I would've shot that house up had my son not been in there. "I explained to him. A few tears rolled down my cheeks then Sincere wiped them away and pulled me closer. "He cheated on me Sin. After everything that we've been through. I just can't believe it. "

"Its going to be okay. What are you going to do about it ?" He asked me.

"I'm sick and tired of him thinking he can play with me but anyways. "I grabbed his face and kissed him. He pulled away from me.

"Is that what you want to do?" He asked me.

I didn't answer him. I just grabbed his face and kissed him again. This time he kissed me back. He pulled me onto his lap as our kisses got deeper. I grinded my hips against him and he started pulling my shirt over my head. I rubbed his hair then he stopped and looked at me.

"Don't touch my hair. That's the only restriction I have for you. "He said.

"Its a natural action. "I said.

"Don't worry I can fix that. "He said.

He stood up from of the couch while I still sat down. Sincere grabbed my legs then proceeded to pull down my leggings and panties.

"Turn around. "He demanded. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was going to fuck my ass up. I turned around slowly then he flipped me completely. He prepped me up on the couch so that my ass was in the air and my face was in the cushion.

He started kissing down my spine then trailed back up to my neck and then my lips. We shared a moment but then it was over with.

I felt him place his dick at my entrance then he grabbed my hips and pulled me back on it. We both gasped at the same time. He held me in that position for a second then he started stroking in and out of me. I was letting out light moans.

Then he started going faster and deeper and harder. My moans got louder and uglier.

"Shhh don't wake up Kayden. "He whispered in my ear as he slowed his strokes down. He was groaning in my ear and that turned me on even more. I felt him grab a fist full of my hair then he placed his other hand on my neck. Sincere slammed in me making my body jerk forward.

"Sin please. "I moaned to him. He started going faster and harder again.

"YOU MY BITCH!" He grunted.

"Yes. Yes baby. I am. " I moaned out to him. He was hitting it hard and it felt so good. My ass was clapping against his skin.

"YOU MY BITCH!" He yelled again. He started going even harder. I tried pushing him away with my arm but that made him grab my arms and put them against my back. He now held my hands against my back while his other hand held my hip as slammed in and out of me.

My moans were starting to fill his apartment. I put my face into the cushion so that they could be muffled just a little but that still didn't help.

I felt his balls slapping my clit and that was driving me insane and had me on edge. I could feel it in my stomach that I was close and it seemed as if he was too.

"Sin I'm-" I started.

"I know it baby. Cum for me. "He whispered in my ear and I just let it all go. Then he kissed me as we both collapsed onto the couch. We were both very sweaty.

"Shower?" He offered then I nodded my head. Sincere picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bathroom.

Not only did we take a shower but we made love in the shower . . .

Don't kill me baes. . .yall know I'm toxic too. We playing get back.

Anyways I thank you all so much for all the love and feedback. I enjoy reading your comments. I haven't made it through them all yet but eventually I will.

I hope yall enjoyed the chapter, this story is only going to get juicier...I can't wait.