CH. 6| Exposing Me cont'd

REIGN |

Me and Von laid in playing Uno. We decided that whoever loses three games have to do whatever the winner says. I was literally losing by a game but he was cheating of course. You can't put no draw two on top of a draw four. Von kept tryna do that so I messed the cards up each time.

"You know if I win this one, you lose. "He said as he laughed and threw down a draw four.

"Yeah but you know that if I win then it's going to be a tie. Uno. "I said as I threw down my draw four.

"That ain't happening. "He said then he threw down another draw four.

I just shook my head and laughed throwing down my last card, another draw four. His mouth formed into an O and he threw his cards down accepting his loss.

"Oh ok, I thought you said something. "I joked with him. He just licked his lips and nodded his head. I knew he planned on cheating the next round.

We were now two two meaning the next person would win. He grouped all the cards together.

"No let me shuffle. "I told him.

"You don't even know how to shuffle. "He said.

"Well don't be cheating Von. I'm serious. "

"Oh now you serious. "He laughed.

Someone started banging on my front door so I went to go open it. It was a group of guys that I had never seen or even met.

"Von!" I yelled his name then he came to the door.

"Yes baby. "He said. He moved his brows once he seen the guys at the door. A little later his homie came to the door.

"Sorry they're here for me. "He said.

"Um don't be having random people come over here. Handle all that shit at your place. Don't bring niggas to where I lay my head at because you not gone be here to twenty four seven to protect me. "I snapped on him. He had me heated. How would he feel if I brought five unknown guys to his crib ?

"Damn. "One of his friends said and the other laughed and waited for his reply. Von stood there with nothing to say because I was right.

"Bitch I don't know who the fuck you talking to cause I push your fucking lace back. Don't play with me. "He said. He pushed me in my forehead with his middle finger. Before I could even hit him back, Von back handed him. He fell into the wall.

"Don't ever disrespect my fucking girl! If she said don't bring no random ass niggas to her house, don't do it! Nigga this her shit! Don't fucking play with me. I should split your muthafuckin wig for even trying her on some goofy shit. "Von snapped on his ass.

"Aight cool. You picking that opp ass hoe over your friend. Bet. Sayless. "He said.

"Nah I'm standing by who right. And watch your fucking mouth. "Von said.

"Nah fuck you. You ain't real. Keep that same energy when I see you in the streets. "He said.

Von just laughed and pushed him out of my apartment. He pulled me in for a hug then he kissed my forehead.

"Baby do you wanna go on a your first drill with me?" He asked me. I got happy as hell because Von never let me do shit.

"Yesssss!" I told him.

"Go get dressed and no I'm not telling you what to wear because you should know. Meet me in the car. "He said. Von grabbed his keys then went outside. I went back to my bedroom to find me some clothes.

I put on some black leggings with a regular black tshirt and some all black forces. I put on my black coat and stuffed my glock in my pocket. I went outside and got inside the car with Von.

"How do I look? "I asked him and I flashed my glock.

"Girl where did you get that?" He asked me.

"Someone sold it to me. "I told him.

"Reign. Don't be buying shit from people off the streets. That could have bodies on it and you'll go down for it. Give it here. "He said to me.

"I'm tired of you acting like you're my damn father. You can't teach me no more than what I already know. You acting like I can't protect myself out here in these streets or something. Chicagoans are all talk and guns. "I snapped on him.

"I'm just tryna help you. It's really not that serious but it's cool do you. Don't call my phone when you in deep shit. "He said.

"You know what. I don't have to call your phone at all. Fuck you, we're done. "I told him. I got out the car and slammed his door. The window shattered. He got out the car and fired shots at me for the second time today. I got hit in one of my legs. I pulled out my glock and shot back at him, hitting Von in his arm. He dropped his gun and gripped the spot where I shot him at. On the other hand, I was losing too much blood from being shot in my thigh.

"Come help me!" I yelled at him. I felt myself getting weaker.

"Fuck you. "He said. He got in his car and drove away leaving me on the ground bleeding out until I went unconscious.

Should this story be long (25+ chapters) or short (20-25 chapters ) 🤎