CH. 3| I Am What I Am

MATURE 18+ ☕

REIGN|

The next morning I tried to wake up extra early to find the surprise that Von hid for me but I didn't find it and he wouldn't tell me where it was. I decided to just let nature do its thing. When it's meant for me to find it, I will. I laid back in bed and we both just been here saying and doing nothing but we were both comfortable with the silence. He held me all night last night and I swear it was the best feeling ever, a feeling that I didn't want to end.

"What you thinking about girl?" He asked me. He pushed my curls out of my face. The way that he looked at me  just screamed love.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to figure out where you hid my gift. "I laughed it off even though I lied. He squinted his eyes at me but before he could say anything I kissed him. Like at this point I didn't care what my mother thought of me. Anyways, he didn't kiss me back...he just stared. I felt embarrassed but he gripped me by my neck and brought my face to his and kissed me roughly.  Major turn on. I didn't want this fantasy to end but it did.

"There's plenty more where that came from if you tell me what's really wrong with you. "He said. I couldn't answer that, at least not right now. Hell I didn't even know what was wrong with me. "Don't worry about it. I'm not going to force you. You can talk to me when you're ready but answer this question for me ma. "

"Mhmm. "I propped my head up on my head while he still laid on the pillow.

"What if I told you I liked you? You wouldn't accept it because you'd think it's too soon right ?" He asked me.

"Yes. "

"Well I like you and it isn't too soon shorty. Love has no time frame. I could be your soulmate and with the life I'm living everyday isn't promised. I'll be here one day, hour, minute, or second and then I'm gone the next. Don't take my presence for granted and I won't take yours for granted. I would like to spend as much time with you as I can while we're both still here because everyday isn't promised to you as well. "He said to me.

A few tears filled my eyes and I just had so many questions.

"Von um I...I don't know what to say. I'd love to be yours but I'm scared. "I told him.

"Don't be scared, I got you no matter what. "He said then he intertwined our hands and he pulled me closer. We kissed again and again then again until eventually I was on top of him. His hands gripped both sides of my waist as he stared at me so seductively while biting his juicy lips. I was more relaxed than before, I just had to push my thoughts to the back of my mind. I threw my hair to one side of head and leaned down then kissed him again. 

I loved kissing him. I just couldn't get enough of his lips on mines. His dick was starting to get hard. My adrenaline began rushing because what the fuck was I supposed to do. I didn't learn shit from the pornos that I been watching. My heartbeat was speeding up as well. I guess he noticed because he stopped.

"This your first time?" He asked me and I nodded my head yes. Von flipped us over so that he was on top. I preferred it this way anyways. He kissed my neck then he started sucking on it. That was a soft spot for me so it was driving me crazy and getting me wetter by the second. He pulled my tank top over my head and threw it on the floor.  He kissed all over my stomach then he went down to the lining of my shorts.