CH. 18| Fuck Yo Man

REIGN|

I woke up to loud banging on my door. Von was still asleep because he slept so damn heavy. Anything could happen and he'd still be knocked the fuck out. I stepped out my bed and into my slippers. I slipped on my robe then went to answer the door.

"Hello?" I asked. No one answered.

I tried to peak through the peephole but I was too short. I decide to just let it be but the banging started again.

I went to wake up Von but to my surprise he was already climbing out the bed and slipping on some shorts. He went to answer the door.

Von slung the door open and there stood my father but Von didn't know that. 

"Hey baby. "My father said.

"Reign who the fuck is this nigga?" Von asked me as he pointed at my father.

"Von that's my dad. Now be respectful. Dad this is my boyfriend Von and Von this is my father. "I introduced them. They shook hands and my dad stepped in. He hugged me and Von was still mugging him. He's so possessive.

"How'd you find me?" I asked him. "I didn't even know you were supposed to be released early. "I said.

"Yeah about that. They didn't release me, I escaped. And how I found you, I just got a simple drop. That was all. I need somewhere to live for now though. "He explained.

"I mean you can stay here as long as they don't come kicking my door down looking for you. "I told him.

Von stood behind me as my father and I talked.

"Trust me baby. I got that all covered. Now where's my room? I need to freshen up. We'll catch up a little later and do you have an extra phone? I need to reconnect with my old hoes. "He said. This old man here.

Me and Von laughed at him then I showed him his room. I didn't mind my father staying with me. He was always very cool as a parent. He didn't treat me as bad as my mother.

I went back into my room and laid down because it was still early. I cuddled up under Von then he kissed my forehead.

"No more blowing your back out. "He said.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because your father is here and he gone hear his little angel screaming. "

"First of all I don't be screaming and this is my house. "

"Reign you do be screaming so stop the lying. Baby it's okay. If you can't take dick just say that. "He said.

"You know what, I don't even care. Next topic. "

"You don't care because I'm right. "He said. I slapped him politely. It was nothing to fight me over so he let me slide but he gave me that look. That do it again and I'll fuck you up look but yall know I'll do it again.

I started watching tiktoks on my phone like I usually do. Von hated it though. I don't know why though.

A message from Maya flashed over the top of my phone. I don't even know why I still got this bitch number saved.

Maya💕: meet me at hotel. Room 312 at 3pm. Come alone.

Von snatched my phone from out of my hand. I didn't even know he was watching.

"You not meeting that bitch no where. You staying yo ass at home with me. "Von said as he snuggled up behind me. He sat my phone on the nightstand on his side of the bed.

"What if its important ?" I asked him.

"Reign stop overthinking. She don't need you for shit. "

"But Von this could be your chance to get her. "I told him.

"Baby go to sleep. I got this. "He said to me. I shut my mouth and just let my thoughts wonder through my head.

What could she possibly want? Is she trying to set me up? Like what's up? I need to know.

Eventually I fell asleep but when I woke up Von and my father was gone. He had taken my car so I was stuck here.

I tried calling their phones but neither of them answered.

Someone knocked on the door so I put on my robe so my ass cheeks wouldn't be hanging out . I grabbed my glock and went to answer it. I opened the door and there stood a guy I have never seen before.

"Who are you?"i asked. He was handsome. He low waves with chocolate skin, a few muscles and he towered over me.

"I'm looking for Christopher. "He said. Pearly whites with a deep voice. I thought I was talking to Pop Smoke.

"Um he doesn't live here. Maybe you have the wrong address. "I said.

"I know now but since I'm here what's your name ?" He asked.

"Reign. Um I have a boyfriend. You shouldn't be here. "I said to him.

"Well I'm Sincere and baby fuck your man. "He whispered the last part in my ear then started walking down the building hallway. "I'll see you around. "He yelled back at me.

I shut the door and sat my glock on the counter. Sincere was going to be a problem. I already knew it. He seemed like the type to go against boundaries.

My phone buzzed with a message so I checked it. Von had sent me a picture of Maya's head. Disturbing. He had taken care of her that fast. Another message came through. It was a picture of the officer's head along with a few a couple others.

Then he sent me a selfie of him and my dad holding their thumbs up.

Then lastly I received an unknown message that said: WAR!

RIP THE WOO 🥺💫🕊