WB2TO| Chapter 6

VON|

Ooh she wanna play with me so I'm about to play. I was so mad, I took the stairs to the roof instead of the elevator. It was a long ass walk. Now I was extra mad, out of breath and some more.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?" I yelled out in the open. She appeared from behind one of the AC units with her gun pointed at me.

"Right here. What you want?" She said.

"Reign put the gun down." I told her.

"Or what?" She said.

I laughed to myself and shook my head. She just likes to do things the hard way. Anyways I took a chance and ran into her, tackling her to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me you psycho. "She said. Reign was so calm it almost scared me.

"Come home. "I told her.

"No you cheated. Fuck you. "

"Look I'm sorry. Can we talk about it at the house?"

"The only thing we can talk about is coparenting. Now get off me. "She kneed me in my balls. I was in so much pain. I literally curled up in a ball on the roof as she went back down to wherever she was at.

I couldn't do shit but lay there and just think. Is all this even worth it? Like why force somebody to stay that don't want me, obviously. I could have any bitch my heart desire so why be hung up on this one. What the fuck am I thinking? This my girl, my future wife, my every fucking thing and I refuse to lose her.

I got up from off the ground and left the roof. I went back to my car and I sat inside just thinking. Who the hell could she be with in there ? I started my car up then looked at the apartment building. I'll be back. I pulled off and headed home. I had to hit the drawing board because she was coming home with my son and I mean real SOON!

REIGN

"Can you believe that he had the audacity to track my location? Like he's crazy as fuck. You're the one cheating but also the one doing all this knowing you don't care about me foreal. That's pure insanity." I told Sincere. We was sitting on the couch in his living room.

"He's a psychopath but you knew that though." He just shrugged. "I don't want his ass knowing where I live Reign. You need to go talk to him and y'all figure this shit out because I'm not getting in this shit again."

"Sincere what the fuck are you even talking about? I'm done with him. I told you that already. Were you not listening or something?" I snapped at him. He was starting to piss me off too.

"I don't know what you're getting upset with me for. That's yo man starting all this shit. Since you're so done with him, let's move away then." He suggested.

"I can't do that. We do still have a child together."

"Then why are you here? Why you keeping his son from him?"

"If you want me gone just fucking say that." I went into the room with my son then I closed and locked the door.

He was asleep but I was feeling lonely so I woke him up. Fuck Sincere stupid ass. I thought to myself.

"Hey baby. Mommy wants to play." I said to him but he was not happy. Kayden was not going for none of that. He was frowning mad hard at me and he looked just like his ugly ass father. "Stop frowning at mommy." Not only did he continue to frown at me but he rolled his eyes. The audacity.

"Reign open the door." Sincere said as he knocked lightly. I ignored him so he continued knocking until he eventually just came in. He came in and joined me and Kayden on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to upset you. I just want to have peace in my life right now and your baby father is nothing but problems." He said to me.

"I understand and I'm going to take care of him very soon." I told him.

"How?" He asked me.

"The way that he taught me to take care of people."

***

I know this chapter may have been boring lol but let me get back to the drawing board

I hope you all have been doing well ❤️