CH. 21| Desires

REIGN|

My phone ringing woke me up out of my sleep. I didn't look at the name, I just answered it.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"So you're really pregnant?" Von asked me. This was my first time hearing from him in days. I even tried to be the bigger person and call him but he declined my calls also ignored my texts.

"Yes. Von why would I lie about something like that? Are you stupid?" I snapped at him.

"Reign don't start with that bullshit. Anyways how far along are you?" He asked me.

"A little over two months. "I said.

The line went quiet. He didn't say anything and neither did I. Even though I was hurt, I was learning to adapt without Von again.

"Oh um, when is the next appointment?"

"Next week. Why?"

"I wanted to come. "He said.

"Oh ok. Well I'll let you know. "I told him.

He hung up the phone without even replying. I tossed my phone on my bed then I laid there trying to go back to sleep. My phone buzzed with a message.

Sincere🦴: can I come over to use your wifi again

After that night, I had gave him my number so that he wouldn't just keep popping up at my house without asking.

Me: sure

He actually seemed like a gentleman. He was pretty cool. From what he told me, he wasn't the gang banging type or drug dealer but he made his money and stayed out the way. He was studying to become a pharmacist. He wanted to have his own pharmacy some day. Big goals.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to freshen up before he came. I brushed my teeth then I threw on some clothes, just a regular pair of jeans with a plain black shirt. Nothing spectacular. My hair was always in a messy bun.

I warmed up a bowl of apples and cinnamon oatmeal for me to eat for breakfast. I added extra cinnamon in it then I put it in the refrigerator for a little bit.

Sincere knocked at the door then I let him in. He had his laptop and book with him. He was dressed regular as well, a pair of black joggers with a plain white shirt and a pair of nike slides. He didn't have on any socks and to my surprise his feet wasn't ugly. Like I don't know why guys feet be so fucking ugly but his weren't.

"You can suck them if you want. "He said when he caught me staring at his feet.

"You're disgusting. "I said to him.

He chuckles then he sat at my table and started on his work.

I got my oatmeal out of the fridge then sat at the table across from Sincere. I was eating my oatmeal and I caught Sincere watching me.

"I give you my consent to record me. "I said.

He rolled his eyes then went back to work. There was a knock on the door so I went to open it. It was an unknown face that I've never seen before.

"Damn you're beautiful. "The guy said.

"Ok what do you want?" I asked him.

"Is Sincere here?" He asked me.

"Give me a minute. "I told him. I closed the door then went to Sincere.

"Someone is here for you. And don't be having random ass people showing up to where I lay my head. "I snapped at him.

"Aight shorty calm down. "He said. He went and checked the door so I sat down and ate my oatmeal.

My father came walking through the kitchen with bags in his hands.

"I'm moving out. "He said. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"To?"

"Don't worry about all that sweetheart. I'll show you everything once it's ready. "He said then he walked out with his things. I laughed at my father. I finished up my oatmeal then washed my dishes.

Sincere came back in and sat at the table in his usual spot. "That was my brother. "He said. "And I apologize for him just stopping by. I didn't know he was coming over here. "He apologized on his brothers behalf.

"Its fine. Just let him know next time. "I told him.

"I need you to help me study these vocab words. I have a quiz tonight and I just wanna make sure I know everything. "He said.

I moved to a seat next to him and he handed me a stack of cards. His hand writing was so neat.

I began calling the words out to him and he was getting most of them correct. By the time we made it to like half of the stack someone cleared their throat. I looked up and it was Von. My smile had dropped.

"So this the nigga you been fucking behind my back bitch. Is this the nigga you pregnant by?" He snapped at me. He looked as if he was high as hell.

"Excuse you?" I was taken back by his words.

"You heard me and what the fuck are you doing talking to my girl. "He pushed Sincere in his chest but he didn't budge. Instead Sincere stood to his feet ready to knock Von ass of but Von pulled out his gun and pointed it at Sincere's chest. Sincere held up his hands.

"VON STOP IT!" I yelled at him.

Then he pointed the gun at me and shot past my head, missing on purpose. Sincere talked him to the floor and they both began tussling. I grabbed the gun before either of them got the chance to get it.

They both were going blow for blow until Sincere started banging Von's head upon the hard floor.

I was yelling and crying for them to stop but they both were too angry.

I ran over and kicked Sincere in his chest and he fell back coughing and he holding the spot where I kicked him. Von was laying out on the floor, knocked out cold.

I shook him but he didn't budge so I grabbed a cup of cold water and threw it on him. He still didn't move. I started panicking then I began having a panic attack. My breathing was getting out of control. I had to start my machine up.

In the midst of all this, Sincere sat back in his seat and started studying. The audacity of him.

My machine was working so eventually I passed out.

Sorry for the super late update 💕