Help

I woke up again still in the cell. I had a headache and everything about yesterday seemed so unreal. I sit up and lean my back against the cement wall. All I could do now was think and let my thoughts wonder.

These thoughts raced through my mine. Will they send me back? Torture me for information? Send me to a jail? Help me?

I snap out of my trance to find Bucky sitting on the floor opposite of me. He's just sitting there. Looking at me. There's hurt and pain in his eyes. I recognized that look. It what's I saw when I looked in my mirror in the mornings.

We sat there for what seemed like hours when he finally spoke.

"I don't know who you are or what happened to you, but I do know that you aren't one of them anymore. I see the look in your eyes. We can help you ya know. They helped me. I'm still here."

I let myself relax. The thought of freedom and not having the looming fear of being taken back to the horrible place I used to call home, was overwhelming. I gave a slight smile.

"I really don't think you can help me. And even if you could, I have been fine on my own up until now. I'll just move and start over again."

He looked at the ground. He knew I wasn't going to give in easily. It wasn't in our nature. Still, he tried to reason.

"But they almost got you yesterday. You might have been killed if it wasn't for us. It's not like you have the training to take down all of them. Plus don't you want to live worry free?"

I laugh at his words.

"First of, you don't know me. You don't know what I can do. What i'm capable of. So don't ever judge me again. You don't get the right. And second of all, you don't live a worry free life! You can't go anywhere without your 'team'. They're still trying to get you. You know that right?"

Bucky stiffened.

"Look, if you weren't a person with these abilities or training maybe Fury would let you try this on your own, but he's not going to risk Hydra getting their hands on you again. So please reconsider."

He pleaded. It was most definitely amusing. It was true, I would be an incredible asset to Hydra if I were captured again. Although, unlike the Winter Soldier here, I didn't have trigger words. Now, it was obvious I wasn't getting out of here for awhile so I might as well enjoy it right?

I stare at him in the eyes looking for any sign of deception or lies, but I couldn't find any.

"Fine, I'll stay. But please tell me I won't be kept in this cage while i'm here."

Bucky laughs as he walks towards the door.

"No. No you won't. Follow me."

As he gets close to the door I see it open and see Steve standing there. I smirk at him as I gracefully stand from the bed and follow Bucky out of the room. As I walk out the door Steve closes it and stays behind me. They still didn't trust me, which makes sense but I felt like I had bodyguards.

Two super buff bodyguards. I took in the view in front of me. And it truly was a sight. Both men were taller than me and oh! The muscles popped right out of their shirts! I snapped back into reality as Bucky stopped in front of a door.

"Here's your room for now."

I step in front of him and walk in the cream colored room. I smile and turn back around to see the super soldiers standing in the doorway watching me. In one graceful move I step back towards the door and shut it in their faces. I heard groans and low mumbling as they retreat away.

Although I would never admit it, the room was crazy big and gorgeous. The walls were painted a cream color and a large window took up most of one wall. I gazed out the window, the view even better than it was at my apartment. There was a door leading to a private bathroom on the left wall, and a small closet next to the door. I twirled around the room and flopped onto the bed. This was going to be fun.