Chapter 41(Last part)

Read the full chapter guys!
Lots of love!!!

-------

"Ayh... You hurt!" Asked a little boy aged around 7years old asked a 6years old Ayaah.

"Why would you care!
Leave me alone you monkey!"
Ayaah wiped her runny nose with her white woolen sweater.

He grabbed her small ponytail and pulled her head up to look at him.
She winced in pain.
Eyes like a small tiger looked at him raged as her chubby cheeks with red nose looked extremely cute, making a little Ayan giggle at her.

"YOU HARAAM CHOCOLATE!
Why did you pull my hair..." She said marching towards him to grab his hair in her tiny fist...

He backed off grabbing her hand in his.

"Okay! Sorry... I wanted you, look at me!" He said as he looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"Leave me alone Ayn...
It is all because of you!" She said grumpily.

"I didn't tell you to take all the blame on you and get beaten by Phoopo!
Why am I at fault here?" He asked pouting as his cyan like orbs rolled at her.

"But you broke the vase!"

"Yeah! I did... And I will admit it proudly! We are boys haan! We are not afraid to get beaten! And we don't cry like you are right now!" This immature statement of Ayan offended the little heart of Ayaah.
But she chose to ignore it...

"It hurts when you get hurt.... You stupid Ayn!"
The mouth of Ayan went agape hearing Ayaah.

"Woahhh! But you beat me to the core! What about that?" He asked knitting his eyebrows and she glared at him.

"Offo! I can beat you! Cause you are my cousin!
But it hurts when someone hurts you infront of me!" She said pouting as he scratched his head grinning sheepishly.

"But I feel like I would burst into laughter when you mom beats you!" He said as he laughs loudly making tears form into Ayaah's eyes.

He slowed down his laughter to see tears like substance in Ayaah's eyes.

"Oye! Ayh... Stop crying!" He said as anger built up inside him seeing Ayaah crying.

"Go away... I don't want to talk to you..." She said and he giggled.

"Okay! I am not laughing... See, look at me!" He said as she looked at him pouting.

"I am a fool that wants you to be happy always!"
For a moment Ayan was still he didn't find a word in his mouth.

He then pulled her ponytail harshly making her wince and yell at the same time.

"But for now, I want you to fight me always!!!" He said looking at those hazel brown orbs of her filled with redness of anger... Smoke came out of her ears as she yelled...

"AYNNNN YOU ARE GONNA DIE!" He laughed as he ran... Ayaah chasing him from behind.

Those cheesy words of her along with care, was too much for Ayan.
He wanted him and her to be fighting always...

*******
Ayan's POV:

"I... I di.. didn't want.. you to wo.. worry!
I always wan...ted you to be... Happy..."
Those words of Ayaah still echoed in my head.
To say the truth, Ayaah's love for me was selfless... It was selfless from the beginning. But I failed to understand it.
I remember everything about her.
And now on this day, I can't help but to think about those memories of us together.