Chapter 20

-----------
"Entangled forever.."
-----------

Flashback in Ayan's POV:

Dragging that ba***** inside Qureshi mansion I threw him towards the floor.
As he whined in pain.

As for my luck Phoopa was already in the drawing room.
He snapped at me as he heard some noise. Running to me, he went near to Nihal.
He checked his beaten condition and glared at me. As for me, I felt anger boiling up inside of me again.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? WASN'T YOUR RUDENESS ENOUGH THAT YOU LOWERED YOURSELF TO BASHING AND BEATING PEOPLE TOO!"
I said nothing but to look at him with a look of disapproval.

He grabbed my collar and asked me again, "I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING." He asked angrily.

I still didn't say anything...

But then I heard some footsteps from my behind.. it didn't take me second to recognize the steps as Ayaah's.

The look in Phoopa's eyes showed the fear and shock a father would have at that moment.
The grip on my collar loosened as he looked at Ayaah confused.

"What happened to her?"
He asked me as I saw a thin layer of tears inside his eyes. That I never saw in his eyes in my life.

Nikhar and phoopi instantly went to her. As I heard the sound of Ayaah's cries.

"And you asked me why did I beat him!" I asked him with a plain look on my face.
He stood there silent.

But the thing anger me the most is that Ba***** Nihal started to speak again.
"Mr. Qureshi, it wasn't my fault.. she was refusing to marry me.. but we had a deal right? That 1200 core deal with her marrying me. We couldn't just let it go like that, and the so I had to force her sir..
And she is going to be mad soon! Who is going to marry her other than me!
But I didn't do anything wrong with her!"
My insides screamed with rage but I didn't say anything waiting for Phoopa to speak up.. but he was standing there still..

"What did you say haan? That my sister is going to be mad? Are you in your sane mind!" Nikhar said said angrily.

"Oh, so.. you don't know? Your sister has an injury in her brain.. she is mentally ill...."  He was gonna say more but Phoopa gave a tight slap to to him. Making him silent and look downwards.

"My daughter isn't mentally unstable! Nor she is some product that I will sale..
How dare you even touch my daughter!" Phoopa said dangerously as he grabbed Nihal's collars.
Nihal looked at him terrified.

"You know something, I would've killed you right now but I don't want to impure my hands by touching you. GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! AND MAKE SURE I DON'T SEE YOU NEAR THIS HOUSE..
And remember, you aren't gonna be free just like that, I will definitely throw a case against you .."
Saying this he dragged that man out of the mansion and threw him out.

"Leave this place if you fear your life! It won't take me a second to kill you right now!" That ba**** looked at phoopa in horror as he left the place...

Phoopa went near Ayaah as tears made their way out of her eyes and she collapsed against the chest of her father crying.

"D.. da.. dad! He tried to.. R.. ra.." She couldn't complete her sentence as she again stated crying. Making my heart clench with pain.