Chapter 34

---------
"Anxious heart..."
---------

Ayaah's POV:

I look at the bathroom door like it is the most depressing thing I have ever seen in my life. Making my left hand as a stand to place my stressed head, I hold that thin immodest nighty in my right one.
Let me remind you to never trust your siblings!

This nighty in my hand is something, I have never dreamt of wearing...
It's basically sleeveless andddd... You can say backless too! Though I am satisfied with the height of this thing but still, I will feel way too much exposed wearing this in front of Him.

If you think that I haven't searched nicely for a modest dress, then you are wrong...
By searching like Sherlock for about half an hour, I found this as the most modest among all that garbage!

I have to wear something and get out...
I can not simply wear this suit I am wearing and sleep. God! It's itchy...

"Ayaah! Are you done? Hurry up now... I need to freshen up too!" I heard Ayan screaming from outside of the door making me hide my face inside my palms.

"Ayaah, is there any problem?"
Arghhh... How do I tell you!

"N... No... umm... Ayn... I... I can't come out!" I buried my face in my palm.

"Why? Is there any problem in the door knob or something?" He asked and I sighed.

"Umm... Well, no... I have this dress of mine... I don't know how but, these night dresses are too revealing!" I said whining and I didn't hear anything from the other side...

"Nikhar?" His statement sounded like a question.

"Hmm..."

I heard a deep sigh from outside of the door and his next question made me sit up straight.
"Ayh, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I trust you!" I said but I heard nothing from him.

"Then wear it and come out...
I promise, I wouldn't do anything without your consent." He said making my heart a lot calmer than before.

"So come out sona pie! I want to see how you look too!" He said making my eyes wide.

"Ayan!" I yelled a little to hear his gorgeous laugh that echoed through my ear making me smile.

"Okay! I will stop...
You come out first..." He said as I bit my bottom lip looking at that nighty in my hand.

Nonetheless, I change into that nighty and stand infront of the mirror.
That lavender colored thin silk material of the nightdress isn't helping hiding my figure though it was loose.
My hands and neck till a little above my chest are exposed as by brown silky hair fell on the both sides of my shoulder.

My face had some pink hue , I guess cause of the little bit of cold weather here.

I didn't have my hijab on...
Ya Allah, he is a non-meh....
Oh sorry... He is my husband now.

I blushed seeing myself in the mirror. I look like a totally different person.
I brace my racing heart to face him.
I slowly opened the door to see no one inside the room.

That's weird... I stepped inside the room to see the full room vacant.

I was near the bed that was placed in the middle and suddenly felt a hand around my waist and felt someone burying his face in my hair.
His familiar scent hit me as I gasped in his touch.