Chapter 26

-------
His birthday gift...
-------

Ayaah's POV:

I entered the room of Nikhar to see her engrossed in deep thoughts. Her long brown curls reaching her waist as it shines with the rays of sunshine.. her perl like face shines as some of the golden rays falls on her face.
Her hazel blue eyes held different emotions and her face showed dilemma.
Wearing a  blue color tank top and white trouser, she is sitting near the window carelessly.
But I know very well, she is not a girl who will sit somewhere lonely. And I think I know the reason of her this behaviour.

"Nick.." I called her as she turned to look at me.

"Oh, Ayu! Why are you standing there? Come inside.." She said trying to sound cheerful.

I went inside and sat near her looking at her 'fake' cheerful face as it held many undescribable emotions. She thinks she can hide her feelings from me.. but she is unaware that I know her more than she knows herself.

"Having a great view of nature?" I asked her as she looked at me and with a smile nodded her head.

"But I know you enough to say that you are not a girl to sit alone and watch the nature.."

"Ayu, I ... I am not fee.. feeling like doing anything."
She said looking away.

"Okay, alone, not feeling good and stuttering! There is definitely something wrong."
I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's nothing like that... I just want to be alone for sometime.." She said.. I guess it's the right time to ask her.

"Who is Yasir? Nikhar... " I asked her as her eyes immediately widen. She looked at me with a shocked face.

"I don't.. I don't know what you are talking about."
She said looking away.

"Don't play dumb.. You know exactly what I am talking about.. Yasir is Ayan's friend."
I asked her as she bit her lips, like she was caught for something bad.

"Oh! Yah, I remember now. I... have met him once or twice." She said trying to hide her nervousness.

"Just once or twice and you are so much comfortable , that you call him on his personal number? Just once or twice, and your photo appears on his phone when you call him? Just once or twice and you stalk him on social media hiding from everyone?"

She looked down with guilt as I spitted facts.

"A.. Ayu.. we are just frie..." I cut her in the midways as I said, "I know you enough to say that you won't have a male friend, unless he is from your family!"
She looked down as tears streamed out of her eyes.

"You know, I am forgetting things very often.. but still my brain isn't damaged that much , that I will not remember anything happened in the past....
What's going on Nick!"
I asked sighing.

More tears left her eyes as she buried her face to my chest crying more.
My hand reached her hair as I tried to sooth her.

"What's the problem Nick?"
I asked caressing her hair.

She sniffs as her cries slowed down, " Why him api! Why him..."
She said as more sobs left her lips.
It didn't take me a second to realize her situation. But what should I say! She is young and she can take things in the wrong way.

I parted her from me as I made her look at me,
"Nikhar, now listen to me carefully and think wisely." She sniffed as she looked at me.

"You are born in a Muslim family. Your goal is to please Allah. No matter what your focus should be only that.
You need a life partner that will help you to please Allah, who will push you more towards your deen.
Now, Yasir Sheikh... He is a billionaire, okay.. but is he religious? He is an atheist. He doesn't believe in Allah and he proudly says that in public.
Do you think he will help you to become a better muslimah? Will he complete half of your deen?"
I said as she sniffed looking at me.