Chapter 32

-------
"I am your Ayan..."
-------

Ayaah's POV:

"Will, you just tell me, where are we going?" I asked him on the phone... My eyebrows knitted in worry, what happened so sudden that we need to leave now? And knowing Ayan, I know he won't tell me the complete story.

"It's a surprise love! You can't deny it though..." He said but his tone didn't have the usual chirpiness as before.

"But why now? The Ruksati and reception haven't been done... And you said we were not gonna go out because of my health! " I said and for sometimes didn't hear anything from another side.

"Uff, Ayh... You shouldn't ask this many questions. The surprise will be ruined if I tell you. So, do not worry and start packing.
Ohh... And take Nikhar with you as help.
I will go now, will pick you up this afternoon... So hurry, up alright?"
He said with a caring tone that made my heart flutter.

"Okay..." I cut the call and turn around to see Nikhar standing there showing her 32 teeth ever so proudly.
Umm... Did this mental escape from a mental asylum?

"What?"

"Nothing... I came to help!" She said and entered my room having a bag in her hand. I looked at her in utter suspicion.
Whad is she hiding?

"What's in that bag?" I asked her just to make her royally ignore me.

She didn't answer anything and started to pack my bag with her stuff.

I went near her and took a look at the bag... Uhh, well the bag was full of Anarkali suits and few good outfits...
I can do with that!

I opened my Almirah as I gathered some hijab. Just then a thought came to my mind, that made me blush furiously...
I will have to live with him!
A... And be without hijab in front of him!

Oh, Allah! What do I do!

Naah, I will ask him to take another room... In no way I am going to stay with him in the same room!

I take out my hijab and started to put it in my bag.

"Why are you blushing like that!" Nick asked as I glared at her.

"It's nothing you are overthinking," I said as she giggled.

"Now why are you giggling?" Her lips formed into a mischievous smile.
"Nothing, I am smaller than you! I can't say anything!"

I rolled my eyes at her answer...
Her mind!

"Ayu... I wanted to tell you something!" She said and I looked at her.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Yasir called..." For sometime, I was confused as to who was Yasir? Then I remembered him. My mouth formed into an O shape. But why did he call?
I thought everything was over between these two. He didn't have to call her now!

"Don't receive his calls for now!" I said not hearing anything further from her. Whether he is doing some fun or he is serious.
He has to come to her with a proposal if he is serious other than this he shouldn't call her.

"But..."

"No buts Nick! If he is serious he has to marry you! And knowing that you are the next heir of this company, many will try to play with your emotions... So you beware..."

"But this company is now for Ayan jiju no?" She said as my eyes widen.
What? Is she insane or what.
I looked at her to see those big blue orbs widening.